Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Sinbad X New Player

HellClown, the Son of Belial Cape is pretty Spawn-like, it might fits your needs lol.

Halloween theme idea: Floating Tombstones!

but in general .... Lantern Rings. Have a few different corps lantern rings floating around your toon, like they've all chosen you but are holding each other at bay.
  2. Yellow Lightning New Player

A Lantern that follows you and glows.
    In nine Colours with each having one of the Emblems of the different Corps of all 9 Lantern Corps.
  3. an81angel Well-Known Player

Here is my Concept design for an Accessory Slot Item.
    The big Ring has the Lantern Oath, and it spins and sparkles.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. an81angel Well-Known Player

My concept design for a Lantern Corps Accessory Item v2.0
    Ring with Oath spins, glows and sparkles.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. an81angel Well-Known Player

My concept for a Green Lantern Accessory item
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. an81angel Well-Known Player

My concept for an Orange Lantern Accessory Item
    [IMG]
    Anyone else (besides me) want to see a Light Construct healer power set added to the game?
    I really want to smash some peoples faces with hard light hearts, and stuff.
    Sailor Star Sapphire to the rescue. Hits, Heals, & Hearts - Lets do this Devs.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Mistletoe Accessory for christmas, like mark of cain, but a bit higher over our characters head
  8. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

I'd like an aiming reticule when holding an item that can be thrown.
    I'd also like items with special attributes, like Kryptonite infused weapons, tech dampening, or a gyroscopic belt that prevents knockdown...
  9. fm0987 Committed Player

I don't really care for the look of most of the accessories per se, but I think it'd be pretty cool if we could get more permanent summon combat pets like tombot, jokers flying jester etc. I'd actually pay for a combat pet trinket I don't have to keep re-summoning.
  10. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Classic villain props / idle animations:
    Two Face - Single hand coin flipping.
    Penguin - Umbrella opening, twirling, closing.
    Riddler - Question mark cane twirl, or leaning.
    Catwoman - Hand lick and ear cleaning wipe.
    Joker - Popgun flag pistol firing.
    Poison Ivy - Plant growth in footstep trail or growing a rose from hand and smelling it.
    Bizzarro - #1 sign hung around neck.
    Lex Luthor - Holding up a green kryptonite shard in a studying manner.
    Circe - Magic energy flaring up in upraised hand.
    Clayface - Slow dripping from hands hitting floor and rejoining at feet.
    Mister Freeze - Hold up, shake, and stare at a snowglobe with a tiny replica of Nora floating inside.
    Scarecrow - Hold up and flick a syringe full of fear toxin.
    Cheetah - Wrist flicking hand motions making claws extend from fingertips.
    • Like x 1
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How about a Necklace and earrings for female Characters and a wrist Watch for Male Characters?
  12. HEALB4 Level 30

That does not sound good. Maybe just none. :)
  13. Brit Loyal Player

With the Wings of Hermes showcasing how we can take an accessory and use it to apply directly to the character's model, instead of floating apart from them, the Accessories I want are ones that would fulfill some frustrating wants I've had more than just more floaty particle effects.

Beards. If we put a beard in this accessory spot, then that would allow us to use Beards with the new hairstyles. If players use it with a mask and it clips, or puts it on their female character, that's on them. Use it how you will; it doesn't hurt anything. But our men shouldn't be mandated to shave before missions. And the first on the list of beards I would want to see is Commissioner Gordon's mustache. You may not realize this, but there are only two mustaches available to players in the game: the curly cowboy frenchy mustache, and the fu man chu. There is no option for the players to have a normal mustache like Commissioner Gordon, despite the style being done (and used on Gordon). We just want a mustache that is on our upper lip like a traditional police or military styling.

Jokerized Smile. You know how the Vampire Visage covers our existing head with a style that invites clipping so that we can still add hair or masks over the top of it? I want that. Give us a jokerized smile that covers the lower half of our face. It's okay if it clips with our masks. It's okay if it requires us to put one of our pallet colors to match our fleshtone to make it work on our face, or it is equally okay if it is just permanently dyed white on the skin. But give us the chance to make Joker-Toxin'd versions of our own original characters by creating that iconic smile in a way that will cover our existing lower face.
    • Like x 2
  14. Guamanian New Player

I don't know if this was already suggested but I would like to see something similar to the eels showing each power set.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a nice idea for the next Resurgence -Since we had 2x materials already :rolleyes:
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

is there going to be a Christmas accessory this Christmas?
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

It has Probably been mentioned before but I'd love a elf ears accessory :)
  18. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

An Orange Lantern ring. Light power Has green/yellow glow on hand and Rage has red. So, an accessory that gives an orange glow light spot on the hand would be the perfect way to get under Larfleeze's skin.
  19. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good morning
    1. Elf ears
    2. Lantern emblem hovering over center of
    chest.
    3. Flying burning imps around toon or next toon.
    4. Double Auras
    5. Powerset accessory floating around toon.
    6. Auras that build up from feet to over head.
    7. Pet Accessories example dexstar floating around toon or next to.
    8. Flash antennas for different head styles like plum
    9. Lantern ring color change
    10. Hair Accessories.
  20. Ascended Well-Known Player

First off, thanks to the devs for putting the T-Sphere accessory in the last DLC. Don't think I've said that yet, but I asked for it and they provided, so >bro-fist<

So new/old requests

A Skeets-like robot

Daily Planet camera drone

Cuddly demon (like a chibi Etrigan or something)

I am all about the idea of facial hair as an accessory, cool idea, so I'll second that suggestion

Shadowy eyes of Trigon watching you. Or the Anti-Monitor, Spectre, Mr. Myxylplek.....whatever high level cosmic being fits the mold.

So, we have reactive auras now (that storm cloud aura is pretty cool). Is it possible to do reactive accessories?

How about a "sound effect" accessory that puts a old school "POW!" or "BOOM!" sound effect up when you get a critical hit?

The idea of the...."winding circle of power".....accessory Guamanian suggested could be pretty cool as a reactive accessory.