Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Along the lines of the helicopter accessory from the holiday event, it would be cool if there were mini versions of the light entities. For example, as a Green Lantern, it would be so cool to have a little Ion tagging along with me, or, in the case of Sinestro Corps players, if they had a small Parallax following. Or any of the entities really.
    • Like x 2
  2. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Lantern pets like dexstarr, g'nort, ch'p, Bzzd.
    • Like x 4
  3. Ascended Well-Known Player

Getting Lantern stuff like Dex-Starr and the emotional entities is brilliant. I'd be all over those!

Accessories or base pets or both, I want them!
  4. Terri Ashra Committed Player

The accessory I would like the most would be followers or henchmen type. All the different lairs I bought were mainly just to have access to the different types of henchmen in the game. My favorite are the penthouse henchmen and the deco for my more gangster style character. It would be really awesome if I could simply have them be able to hang around even if it's not combat related. But I'm sure that you could probably do the same with various NPCs in the game and make Iconic NPCs like our Mentors or other DC rosters hang around for the people whod enjoy that. Potentially just slap a holographic aura and material on them of you want.

I usually go for more tech oriented things but I think thatd be cooler. Also, can we just buy things from the marketplace for once or is that against company policy?
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Not sure if this was proposed and not reading 11 pages right now lol.

Power accessories?

Fire: random fire burst around the character (think of world on fire from warframe on a smaller scale for those that play)
    Ice: ice field (slightly smaller scale of ice whirlwind that appears when you use reflect)
    Earth: rock shards flying around you (like ice except rocks and sand debris)
    Rage: blood ring
    Atomic: atomic particles exploding (firework aura at larger scale in the the atomic style)
    Nature: leaf tornado (ice but leaves?)
    Sorcery: enchanted books and scrolls floating around you with tintable aura like black hole
    Electric: random sparks (like fire but sparks)
    Celestial: dark and light energy (think smite and haunt going around you in a circle like yin yang)
    Water: water vortex (like ice but water)
    Mental: mental burst (like fire but with the exploding grodd mind balls exploding)
    Gadget: force field (Like the water tempest shield but styled over with gadgets shield style)
    Light: shielding (water shield styled over with the old school shielding ability we all want back)
    Quantum: quantum explosion (like fire but with quantum energy explosions)
    Munition: battle field (like fire but explosions like mini nuke)
    • Like x 2
  6. AdmirableRandomness New Player

Perhaps Athena could be summoned to fight alongside you as a hero, if you're a villain, Ares would help.
    • Like x 1
  7. an81angel Well-Known Player

Not an accessory exactly, but there is no place for concept designs of an Orbital Strike.
    We have the Saint Patty's Pot-O-Gold Orbital strike why not a V-Day version, too.
    Here is my idea for a Valentine's Themed Orbital Strike.
    [IMG]
    The big heart explodes into Valentine's confetti, the way the tunnel of love housing items do when you destroy them in your base.
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Would like to have Red lighting all around my character
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I would like to see Gadgets' battle display as an accessory, maybe with adjustable colours to not cause confusion, or maybe it wouldn't cause confusion since who uses that ability has no reason to use this accessory.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

11. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

As this proposal is for a trinket, this thread seemed to be the closest thing to appropriate place to post it.
    From the marketplace, we've got two trinkets that can alter your movement mode should it be different than your toons. The acrobat gorrilla and the flying robot pterosaur/pterodactyl *I forget which*.

I would like to see a third trinket made for speed movement mode. I have several suggestions for the form it could take.

1. Roller derby uniform human on roller skates.
    [IMG]

2. A full on four legged cheetah.
    [IMG]

3. A gyrocycle.
    [IMG]

4. A fireball.
    [IMG]
  12. Heel2daPANTHERS New Player

A huge fur collar that can be tied to your color palette. Kinda like a lions mane.
    • Like x 1
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Most likely already mentioned, and a very simple item classified as Accessory, but how bat-wing/demon-wing version of the "Patron's Plumage".
    • Like x 1
  14. majin goku Level 30

this
    • Like x 1
  15. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Yesssss, devs plz.
    • Like x 1
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Wouldn't mind a green lantern lantern accessory like alan scotts, probably already mentioned
  17. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

As there isn’t a thread for movement styles and this is the closest thing to it, could we please have powerset inspired movement styles?
    • Like x 1
  18. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

You aren't the first to ask for these, and I highly doubt you shall be the last. Look in the Auras section of these Forums. Quite a few posted there. Thank you just the same!
  19. DR MANFATTAN! New Player

Shapeshifting powers would be a cool addition
  20. BadBadDaddy New Player

Some birds or flying insects or 100 Dollar Bills or these could be auras