Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Zane Rapid New Player

A cool back style would be one that has 2 extra arm coming out our back
    • Like x 1
  2. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I'd like some different versions of the flaming skulls. The skulls are too shiny/clean looking. Maybe some chips, cracks, missing teeth and/or dinginess added. Maybe with some non-human skulls. And of course, in other colors.
    • Like x 1
  3. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Swords like this:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Phoenix Five Active Player

What I really, really, really would like are floating rings of power around my character. Maybe in different colours too, floating in a spiral around the characters. Like my character is strong enough to keep them around my character. Muwhahaha. I mean I'm not evil <3

Red tornado has a red whirlwind for an accessory.
    This is sort of really cool.

Maybe it is not an accessory, but what about the aura that Supergirl / Power girl and Bizarro bosses have in the Fortress of Solitude raid?
    • Like x 1
  5. Royal Knight Kiryu Well-Known Player

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this but is there any chance we can get Manhunters as back up ? I think it would be a great addition to a lantern theme
    • Like x 1
  6. Classicbatman1966 New Player

I would like to have Purple kryptonite shard accessory
  7. Classicbatman1966 New Player

A pink spinning flaming accessory for girl toons Would be Dope to and or some blue accessorys stuff
    • Like x 1
  8. Avelox Active Player

What I would like to see in accessories are Lantern Emblems. I know what you are thinking: "But we already have Lantern Emblems"
    That maybe true but we could also have New52 style emblems that sorta float off the chest a little bit. It would be great to recreate those classic new 52 styles but even more than that imagine the style options it would open up being able to do a Lantern style with gear without emblem slots.
  9. NightHex New Player

I guess this would be more of a trinket...but I really would like a Teekl totem that could follow you around and take part in combat too...or maybe like a pack of feral cats instead of henchmen device. That would be off the chain!! MEE-OUCH!
  10. Raven Roth Committed Player

The Trigonic Eyes from the Tunnel of Lust
    • Like x 1
  11. LunarRay New Player

A neat accessory line could be the lantern logos as larger stationary constructs that hover in front of your chest.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Agreed. And how about making all the original emblems that way. They could be the advanced versions and sold via a vendor for regular in-game cash. Make them $10,000 each. Then take the later emblems and make them that way and charge $50,000 each. Not too pricey and it would take a ton of money out of the game.
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Firestorm's atomic structure.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. bit.do/john832 New Player

I'm sure it's not an accessory but... what about being able to have the kryptonian heat vision block breaker? Something like customizing your movement mode.
  15. Blight KOBRA Commander

Cascading energy effects, that move all around the body, not just silhouetting it like an aura, but moving around it.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Some new travel mode type effects would be nice. One for Flight which would be nice . . .

[IMG]

The Shadow henchmen you released in the last survival mode would make good pet themed accessories.

[IMG]

And last, but not least - WHERE'S MY CHIBI REAPER?!

• Like x 3
  16. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

An orange flame wheel like Etrigan had in the alert which seems to now be changed to the same red one we got from the Resurgence Caps. When the episode first came out Etrigan had an orange flame wheel.
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I want purple ball lightning for my mental character please :D
  18. Raven Roth Committed Player

The Purple and Green Effigy Skulls from Darkness Rising
    • Like x 1
  19. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

I personally would love to see Spawn dropped in DCUO. Like a DLC based on the batman & Spawn comics.

I want that Cape lol.
    • Like x 1
  20. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What about a Floating Spotlight shining down on your Character and moving for different angles?