Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

@megzilla can you put in a good word for wonder woman rebirth styles since she is the leader of the latest iteration of Justice League Dark? I personally would love Wonder Woman witchmarked style regular and enhanced styles. I would even buy them off the marketplace
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And rebirth styles
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

We're only 4 months in but I'm still hoping that y'all will add Nuclear Man from the Superman 4 movie or last Augusts Superman #2 comic with original cape, gear to maybe the Booster Gold vendor or the marketplace and add the character to Iconic/Legend pvp/pve ;)
    I don't know if this can be done without gloves but it would be cool if the silver part on the bracers also affects the nails, so if we make the color red or silver (whatever) that the nails/claws will take on that color.
    [IMG]
    And the has of Zod emblem
    [IMG]
    House of Em emblem
    [IMG]
    House of Ur emblem
    [IMG]
    Science Guild emblem
    [IMG]
    The military guild Sagitari emblem
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

:D:D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

We have the floaties as waist styles......how about water wings as a shoulder style for the upcoming summer event?
    • Like x 1
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I know what you regular viewers are expecting me to ask for...but I think I'll ask for something I don't think I've been grinding on enough.
    So without further ado...have I mentioned lately that we need high collars?
    Not just on capes but on tops as well?
    After all, the Devs have mentioned new slimlines and popped collars are cool.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Not saying we need the deep v-neck with the popped collar but I’d like one.
    [IMG]
  6. Mr700 New Player

[IMG]1. Can we get a bandana style [IMG]
    2. Would love a cyborg ninja style
    3. Any chance of a elite style vendor just like the stlyle vendor in the wt[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Cpt ClapBack New Player

More jackets with slimline styles beneath them (eg: 90's Superboy), and maybe let us put our own emblems on them.[IMG]

Also... I know its a bit much to allow us to put hats or hoods over slimline masks, but what about a mask that covers the full face (eg: druid style). I know we already have the elite "Faceless One" and "League of Assassins" head pieces, but those aren't versatile enough. I'd also like to be able to put my own emblem on the face (eg: Rorschach, or like the St.Patty's day, "Clubs mask")[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Why no Bizarro Style? The cap and tank I know about but I want his whole Style for one of my Villains. We need that style, and Emblem.
    • Like x 1
  9. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

I made a post in the Gameplay section asking if there was already a "sweatband" (the type you see in old aerobics videos, or when people play tennis) head style. They told me that it wasn't in the game... so here I am requesting one be added.
  10. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

The new Poison Ivy inspired gear is making me want this Aquaman outfit -
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. DinahLance Level 30

I know that we already got a Huntress style but something like this would also be great [IMG]
  12. Volle Active Player

We Need More Slim Suit Styles - Muscle Padding / RAW Muscle Styles[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]Modern Tactical Gear plz ! The Argus Suit was Realy cool. Also Quality of life Items in the Future i would recommend fixing the character creation Styles. Alot of new players dont get pass making a Character cuz thay quite bifore thay even enter the game cuz of how old the items texture is looking :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Mightyhon Well-Known Player

Hi! Is there any plans to ever add more superhero costume (spandex) pieces? Most seem to date back to 2011...
  14. Volle Active Player

Fixing the character creation styles would benefit all, New players wuld feel more quality to the Game, And having good quality on the starter items is important to a superhero mmorpg it need to have a good quality in it's character creation. More players would try out the game if they fix this! And after all more players will be lead to more monye and more content!
  15. Mahd New Player

I was wondering if you could add a time capsule that will drop Two-Face suit and Face style and Penguin's Umbrella as a back style to look like the characters in the TV Series: Gotham!
  16. Brit Loyal Player

Could we get John Constantine's five o'clock shadow and Commissioner Gordon's mustache as FACE style items. These are two facial hairs that do not exist as player options (ironically we can get the ridiculous cowboy mustache and the fu man chu, but not actually just a Normal mustache, when the model has been in the game since launch).

Considering that all new Hairstyles do not have beard options, I can be perfectly content just adding these as FACE styles that we can mix and match as desired.
  17. Rusty Metal Active Player

separate hair and beard styles, more facial hair options and slightly dynamic hair.
    It doesn't need to be as elaborate as the capes/cloaks but less static would be nice and more immersive
    • Like x 1
  18. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Wonder Woman's new style
    [IMG]
    And the drowned earth armor that has the shield attached to the hand sword on left hip lasso on right hip and the loincloth
    [IMG]
    I would even be willing to buy them both off the marketplace
    • Like x 1
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Me too.
    Along with those I’d be willing to buy robot chest and head styles as well as alien styles from the marketplace.

But for real. I completely agree we need that Wonder Woman style.
    • Like x 1
  20. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

I would love to finally Dr. Fate's actual helmet. Or, at least, edit the fin (make it waaay smaller) on top of the "Fate's Faith" helmet, fix the eyes and generally re-size the helmet. My toon looks like a bobble-head with it on.