Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Heaven DIO New Player

2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

personally i've always wondered why red and yellow lanterns never got the energy armor and emerald knight treatment and hard hard light armors modeled after them, they'd certainly be interesting if modeled after james kim butcher and parallax [IMG]
    butcher red hardlight reference
    [IMG]
    use arkillo's hardlight armor as a base and add parts, like the yellow energy blasters as hand styles or something similar. hard light armored star sapphires would also be interesting.
    • Like x 1
  3. Krossssss Well-Known Player

4. Courier New Player

Could we please get a rabbit emblem? Like just an outline of a rabbit’s head?
  5. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

2020 will be the 80th anniversaries of the first appearances of both Jay Garrick (January 1940) and Alan Scott (July 1940). It would be *really* nice to get the *proper* insignias for those two, as well as the blousy shirt and cloak for the Golden Age Green Lantern.

Many other Golden Age characters made their 1st appearances in 1940, including CATWOMAN (June 1940), Dr. Fate (May 1940), and Robin (April 1940). I hope we'll see their correct Golden Age costumes (for instance, Catwoman's knee-length skirt and her ankle boots).

Captain Marvel (the *real* one!!!) appeared in December 1939 (cover date, February 1940). May we *please* get his actual ensemble from that time?
    • Like x 1
  6. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

A cat symbol and/or slinking cat silhouette emblem would be nice, too. Pretty please! Thanks.
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Those emblems would be nice if they did them the same as the Darkseid Omega symbol. The raised holographic type effect.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

One problem I imagine is finding a cohesive way to work random styles into the game.
    So what about a Vanishing Point Time Capsule? Rip Hunter (or Booster or Michelle) have sent styles from different points in time to us. That way if we ever find ourselves in those time periods we are ready.

The random collection styles?
    Anthro’s Loin Cloth, in case we are ever in prehistory.
    Booster’s original costume with the high collar, in case we are ever in the ‘80s. After all it is “retro”, but with the option to attach our own emblems...after all, the world only needs one Booster Gold.
    Then something else. Like Ultra Man’s dome-like helmet that’s transparent or RobotMan’s head.

The emblems? Well, Legion of Superheroes of course. Why? I haven’t thought of a good reason.

The armor?
    Anyone past, present or future that has awesome styles. Like the 853rd Century Azrael or Hourman. Or anyone else that is great.

...pictures in the next couple posts. Or maybe a Hypertime Capsule. Pick someone from a different reality in the Bleed or Hypertime with awesome outfits or styles.
    • Like x 1
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Superboy's 90's/rebirth style
    [IMG]
    With a varient chest that has no emblem just a big emblem slot
    Teenage jon's style with a varient chest with no emblem just a large emblem slot
    [IMG]
    Superman's rebirth styles without an emblem rather a big emblem slot
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Wonder girl
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I'd really like to see Red Tornado's Tail added as a tintable leg style. been wanting to make a Genie for years
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Also could we add some doomsday skins to the death of superman vendors both classic and new?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

And a fusion of wonder woman movie and rebirth style @megzilla
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And witchmarked wonder woman
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. an81angel Well-Known Player

vVv Snowflake inspired collar, Icicle crown vVv[IMG]

vVv Frost - Ice skin with mostly normal color except for the hands and toes that have a tint-able glow. vVv
    The make up color slot determines the tint-able color of the skin.
    [IMG]

vVv Crystal Jeweled face mask *enhanced version with emisive eyes glow* vVv
    [IMG]

vVv Crystal - Icicle - Unicorn Horn style Nails as part of Fingerless Crystal Gloves vVv
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]

vVv Crystal - Icicle High Heels vVv
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I can stand behind everything except the nails. Honestly, I don't know why but I just am not feeling them.
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

And that Butcher style on top is an excellent example of needing alien heads, in my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  17. LunarRay New Player

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but it would be awesome to see a Time Capsule featuring face styles like new mask lenses, face shields, new goggles, etc. with both regular and enhanced versions.

Unfortunately this is one of the most underutilized slots in character creation that could use some attention.

Another neat addition would be for members to recieve a special gift during a certian event featuring account bound enhanced faction emblems for the six OG factions.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those emblems already exist in another time capsule and they are available on the broker.
  19. an81angel Well-Known Player

well to be honest I couldn't find a photo to illustrate what I am talking about.
    May a simple word description is easier.

The hand item slot gloves/nails ...
    the gloves are not gloves in the traditional sense but organic crystals that seem to grow out of the skin beginning at the middle finger knuckle. These small sharp delicate crystals (ice or earth) continue up the arm to the elbow where they spike off like spindly icicles. At the finger tips are nails like icicles (imagine the fingertip claw portion only from the Demonic gloves - that almost give you catwoman type nails) delicate and slender but very sharp and deadly at the same time. or something like the bellow image, but 1/2 as long. Short, spiked and only on the tips of the fingers. If you can find better images to illustrate my idea go ahead. :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. NIckNock Well-Known Player

WIth the summer event right around the corner and some hip cyber-punk mohawks to boot.