Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. darkgalahad Level 30

I would like to see newer versions of trench coats, slouch hats, like The Shadow, and other pulp style clothing items. As well as a different holster or at rest gear for the different weapons styles.
    • Like x 2
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i personally wouldn't mind seeing a waist style with sheathed swords (broad/rapier types) on both sides. sort of like the shim'tar armor did but much more symmetrical and even sided.
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I have been slowly replacing the various parts of my body with cybernetic implants. Hopefully some day in the future the creators of this wonderful universe will give me the opportunity to have legs and a head that are quite clearly robotic. Only then can I move on to being fully robotic. Until the day comes that I we get legs and a head that clearly and obviously shout "robot!" I will have to settle on being merely a cyborg.

Really though, y'all have released some awesome robot styles for arms, legs, back, chest and even the shoulders. Including some pieces that, when applying the chrome or silver material, pass as looking robotic. But is there a chance that we will ever get a piece that is obviously a robot and not a cyborg or a helmet that passes as robotic?
    [IMG]
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*COUGH! COUGH!*Robot Skin*COUGH! COUGH!*

[IMG]

Based on Robotman if you're wondering why it looks familiar. And as you already know, you can dress it up with LOTS of styles in-game to enhance the robotic look, which is how I created the Green Lantern Corps' Stel of Grenda...

[IMG]

...and the Sinestro Corps' Tekik:

[IMG]

Luckily for us both, this game gives us quite a decent number of options to achieve a robotic look, it just depends on what specific look that robot requires! ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh I have the robot skin and both the Stel and Tekik styles but I don’t want a head or skin inspired by Robotman. I want literally his head. Or Engine Joe’s, Tank Man's head or whomever else has bolts and a trap jaw. Of course I guess Tank Man was just a guy wearing a helmet but his helmet looked robotic.
    After all, your Stel is doable and fun but you can’t say you wouldn’t love a piece that is like the Hijacked Servitor but shows the emblem large and proud. Same with me and the robots. sure there’s the robot skin that resembles Cliff, but it’s still not Cliff.
    Of course the first one that came to mind were the robots from the Zeta project. Like not human at all. But I have a feeling the heads must be at least slightly humanoid.

Also, you're not allowed to remind me that I whine incessantly about how close sometimes isn't enough and you don't. lol

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, going VERY inhuman looking in this game is definitely a challenge, for sure. One of my characters is a testbed for just HOW extraterrestrial and non-human you can make a character look in this game. His look would be SUBSTANTIALLY improved if the damned Demon's Tail Waist Style would drop in a Lockbox for me! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Or if they would just give us a tail alongside your Stel and my Cliff? :D
    • Like x 1
  8. The Orbination Level 30

[IMG]
    The Phantasm
    • Like x 1
  9. imniiiko New Player

I like the style of a t-shirt or a short sleeved pull over hoodie with a slim long sleeve underneath and shorts with slim leggings underneath like so....

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. an81angel Well-Known Player

Please add some new (more delicate and small) wings styles please, thanks.
    Just big enough to be seen from the front, but nothing that overpowers the size of the character.
    I am not a fan of big bulky wings, so i rarely use them.
    Also, the butterfly wings we have in game now fold up awkwardly when standing still, so I don't use them.
    I would just love my nature hero to be like a little sprite or pixie.
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    The ladybug wings I would love to see in game fold up when not in moving, but open and flutter while moving.
    The bellow is not the actual style but more to show the two parts that fold down over each other.
    So it's sort of like a cape when standing still, but wings when flying, etc. I hope that makes some sense.
    [IMG]
    Small bumble bee wings would be great too, something that looks organic and natural
    The dragon fly wings in game are too big, and the back harness is too mechanical looking.
    Plus again they move awkwardly, inmo.[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Heaven DIO New Player

12. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

A back piece that is undulating octopus tentacles.
    Clown shoes that honk when running. (like how Jokers Jetpack has its own sound effect)
    A cape that is actually a towel tied around the neck like a little kid pretending to be a super hero would wear.
    More deely bobbers!
  13. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Myoxz Well-Known Player

Is there any chance we can put an emblem on Gardner Style vest? That would be great.
  15. DinahLance Level 30

Sooo..we are not getting Zatanna's new hairstyle? :(
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

probably a collection and or a briefing/investigation reward, they haven't shown any of those yet.
    • Like x 2
  17. Apollonia Dedicated Player

The devs already confirmed they were including it for us in the original teaser livestream. They specifically pointed out they were getting it to players.
    • Like x 1
  18. DinahLance Level 30

Oh,i must have missed that,thanks for the info :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I know I am harping but I just can't give up on these styles and would love to know if I should just give up all hope of ever seeing this. I would love the rebirth wonder woman style
    [IMG]
    And some character specific request is witchmarked Wonder woman style
    [IMG]
    But with the star on the legs because to me wonder woman isn't quite as iconic without her eagle and stars
  20. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

This will probably be the single greatest suggestion the Devs will ever see:
    A Captain Carrot Style. Perfect for April Fools Day, or for people with an appreciation for the Captain.