Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Ryazan Dedicated Player

How about some fancy watch as a hands style? And a sheathed katana as a waist style?
    • Like x 2
  2. Heaven DIO New Player

3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hi Meg! :)

Can we please have a variant of the new SHAZAM chest without the chest logo entirely? Just the plain bodysuit that we can use with any of our characters and without all the bling? Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  4. Drfencerman Well-Known Player

I'd suggest a face style that turns your head into swirling smoke, with eye sockets with a power of zeus/luminous gaze/or emissive eyes type style. The smoke would be able to have 2 different color slots for the swirling, and another 1-2 slots for the eye color depending if you go with the power of zeus type format or not. The smoke shouldn't conform to the shape of a face, but more a poorly circumscribed conical structure, enough to fit within helmets and hoods. I think this would look awesome, hope it happens. I'd buy it from the marketplace if it wasn't offered as a reasonably attainable in game item.
    • Like x 1
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    wouldn't mind seeing a suit set based on classic trigon for halloween, now that we have etrigan available.....
    with maybe some fiery glow effects for the enhanced version [IMG]
  6. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Please may we get more ......... MeTaL Knights
    [IMG]
    or at least.....
    [IMG]
    The One Who Laughs.......
    • Like x 1
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

how about converting the new pilgrim npc clothing to players? already have the hat/bonnet.
  8. Dene Devoted Player

How about some original styles?

I say this because everything seems GREAT quality but seems just a direct lift from DC, not all of us want to be copies of these heroes/villains we want to be original heroes/villains too!
    • Like x 1
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well that's where a little imagination comes in, people are "copies" of heroes/villains because they have no imagination. i rarely use a full suit and instead typically snag and use bits and pieces of gear based on whether how i imagine my style needs them or not.
  10. Brit Loyal Player

I would love to see a shirt&tie or an UNBUTTONED suit jacket&tie, where the tie does kind of the same thing that capes do, hanging down most of the time, but flapping a little bit when we move or fall. Something to really give that visual of The Shadow".
    • Like x 1
  11. Dene Devoted Player

Oh I agree 100% & I generally do just that (or go super basic lol)

I just think, as one of many examples, that emblems should be left off of things - we have the emblems, give us better emblem sizing possibilities (instead of the ol' "oh you want the emblem big? Wear stalwart defender chest" lol)
    • Like x 1
  12. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

The list would be too profound to add links to, but what Neo-Victorian style clothing? Slight changes would be commonly perceived as "Gothic", while others would be simply "Steampunk".
  13. DinahLance Level 30

I would love to see more skirts styles like Supergirl's or Mary Marvel's :)
    • Like x 1
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok. Jack is right. The alien head that he used for one of his GL styles isn’t available anymore in the marketplace. So a way to elongate the skull or remove the ears or the nose, or change the number eyes? Like a way to do it without it looking like a mask or a prosthetic? Y’all did an excellent job with the skull, vampire and headless. So the same with extraterrestrials?
    I know I keep asking for the same things. So sorry ahead of time if this is another thing that’s getting old. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Karate gi
    Headband

Add more iconic themed vault drops ie boxer shorts, caps, t shirts, hoodies. The people of Metropolis and Gotham want their meta merch!
    • Like x 2
  16. Heaven DIO New Player

17. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Witchmarked wonder woman tiara normal and enhanced
    [IMG]
  18. Megzilla Developer

Probably not, but I DO know I need to get some new slimlines designed for yall! Thanks for the reminder!
    • Like x 3
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you. Any chance of one or two having the emblems being gigantic like the Lobo one?
    • Like x 1
  20. Merkabah New Player

I would like:
    01) DCUO's female "Wall Street" leg style, but with shiny texture like DCUO's female "Formal" chest style has
    02) DCUO's female "Wall Street" leg style, but with colourable hem and waist lines
    03) DCUO's female "Wall Street" leg style, but with colourable pantyhose
    04) Simple slimline women's gloves that only go halfway to the elbow, with shiny texture, and without extra bells and whistles
    05) Simple slimline women's bracers that only go halfway to the elbow, with no glove, with shiny texture, and without any extras
    06) Bracers like above, but they can accept an emblem
    07) A combination slimline glove and bracer, like DCUO's "Angelic" hand style, with shiny texture, but without any extras
    08) A combination glove and bracer like above, but they can accept an emblem
    09) DCUO's female "Knee High" feet style, but without heels, and with shiny texture
    10) DCUO's female "Blackhawk" feet style, but without that rear tag, and with shiny texture
    11) DCUO's female "Formal" chest style, without necklace, with slimmer neck straps, shiny texture, and less bust revealing
    12) Female solid colours (no patterns) "Yukata" chest style, and without any extras
    13) "Yukata" chest style like above, but the back can accept an emblem
    14) "Sheathed Sword" belt style (where you can see a sheathed Jian style sword on your character), without any extras
    15) Simple Slimline women's belt, with shiny texture, and without any extras
    16) Slimline belt like above, but can have an emblem for its buckle
    17) 1980s She-Ra style top but without any extras (like those gold parts), with shiny texture, and able to have an emblem
    18) 1980s She-Ra style half cape (covers yer tail but doesn't reach your knees), with shiny texture, without any extras
    19) 1980s She-Ra style "V" belt, with shiny texture, and without any extras
    20) Anime style elf ears (as head style)
    21) DCUO's "Pixie" hair style, but a bit longer/thicker on top/sides/back, and with shorter bangs that hang straight down
    22) A Jian style sword for One Handed weapon style, without any extras