Assassin Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 18, 2018.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Are you wearing the Eyes of Dusk style when you run instanced content?
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

They drop in open world maps also...maybe just need to move to a different map and stabbity stabbity for a bit until they drop for the day.

Also, yes, you have to be wearing/using the style for them to drop. Maybe you (SJS) took the eyes off (changed face style) and forgot?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've never seen them drop in the Starro CC map. That's how I start my day, then I run the solo and all 3 drop.
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I’ve had them drop there and in Earth 3 Gotham.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So I'm just unlucky.
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Or possibly impatient. It might be you need to change maps before they’ll drop, I always log out in my lair. Also, sometimes they seemingly take forever to drop. The other day I had almost finished all the dailies and weeklies in CC Deluge zone before the first drop, and then went and worked on the 303 mission I never finished in E3 when Deluge went live - added over 100 to the tally before I had all 3.
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sometimes the Collections drop right away as soon as you defeat an enemy.

Sometimes it can take a freeeeeeekin looooong time before they drop.

But they seem to drop pretty much on any map... defeating any enemy.

But there is the EVILLLLLL RNG at work.

So....... :oops:
    • Like x 1
  8. Sjs New Player

Yes wearing the style
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I also log out in my lair so I guess it s just the evil RNG.
    • Like x 1
  10. BƖack Dedicated Player

I really like that style especially the second style next to Manta, but the smile has gone from my face because they are packed to this capsule.

Here to say that even though i really like these both styles, I'm not going to play those games with capsules.
  11. Eve YouTuber

The dropped collections- I could get these at any time given- even if I missed a day (not begin able to play) as long as
    I wear the eyes? It's not limited? I see the changes so I want to be sure of how It's working. I missed the live stream.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're not really collections, they're more like a consumable. You get 3 a day (1 that corresponds to each new artifact) as long as you are wearing the Eyes of Dusk style. These consumable drops look like trash drops in your inventory so pay attention.
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

Okay, thank you for your help. I didn't know It's for the new artifacts so good to know.
    • Like x 1
  14. The Fairy Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  15. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

16. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player