Assassin Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 18, 2018.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No we still only have 2 slots. You'll just have to swap them out as needed.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

1) No, you will only be able to get one.
    2) You must equip the face style to be able to get the collection drops.
    3) No.
    4) No.
    5) Exactly as you have it. Sin Stones bonus the new artifacts, and are regular in anything else.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

One more question, Mepps. Do the tintable eyes let you get the artifact collections or no?
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Doesn't matter.

it drops at random with any enemy you defeat.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, only the Eyes of the Dusk sent via the mail.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

But he says he's not getting any drops, there might be a chance whatever he ran might be bugged. That's why I asked.
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Thanks, been wondering about that since the livestream :)
  9. jflusson Well-Known Player

but you guys have feats for ranking up each of the 3 new ones. how do we get those other feats?
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think he meant 1 of each artifact.
    • Like x 3
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

They seem to drop very, very regularly. I am wearing the mayan head style, so the eyes are visible through it. I doubt that makes any difference, but commenting just in case, lol.

I only ran TTB (event) and got 5 collections. They are not tradeable, and you cannot sell them. I didn't check if they're account bound, but I do know they don't say account bound.
  12. jflusson Well-Known Player

maybe you have to run instanced content to get collection drops, that would explain the issues i had and others are having
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It's great that this new system is so simple, easy-to-understand and able to be picked up by anyone just by playing! I'm sure no one in game will be confused by what's going on at all!
    • Like x 5
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Well, I'll double check in the starro open world area just to be safe, and check back.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

...yeah... it might...
  16. dcuobank Level 30

the collections don't even drop past 3 elements while wearing the eyes face
    completely broken on release
    • Like x 1
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

How often are these R&D Components to Research the new Artifacts supposed to drop. It has been over 4 hrs and only gotten 3..Is this a Per Day thing or?

Also Why does my Feat list show 3 Diff Artifact Feats IF we can ONLY choose 1?
  18. Belthazur Dedicated Player

YOu do know the Resurgence Capsule is still dropping
  19. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

How come you can't use the materials on this eye style ? If I have to wear this style to get the artifacts I'd like to at least be able to use the materials I spent alot of money on to get.
  20. jflusson Well-Known Player

it was still dropping this morning for me also
    • Like x 1