How to get Eyes of the Dusk/NEW Artifacts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,

There has been a LOT of confusion with
    How to get the NEW Artifacts that have been added to the game with the Assassins Time Capsule.
    and
    How to get the Eyes of the Dusk.

Here is a step by step on how the whole thing works for those who are still a bit confused about the whole thing.

Step One; Get an Assassin Time Capsule.
    Time Capsules drop roughly every 20 minutes in the game when you defeat ANY enemy NPC in the game.

Step Two; Open Assassin Time Capsules until you get an Artificer Capsule.
    There is a random chance to get one of 3 Capsules in the Assassin Time Capsule....
    one Abyssal Gear Capsule for the Black Manta Gear....
    one Collection Capsule for the Collections for the Court of Owl Mask/Shadow Cloak/
    and one Artificer Capsule

The Artificer Capsule is the one you want if you want the Eyes of Dusk and the New Artifacts.

Step Three; Open the Artificer Capsule
    The very first time you open an Artificer Capsule you will gain a feat..... then you will need to wait.
    After a while.... you will receive a Mail by your friend Ra's Al Ghul where Ra's will give you the Eyes of the Dusk.
    The Eyes of the Dusk come as an attachment in the Mail.... so get the Attachment.

Step Four; Consume the Eyes of the Dusk
    Once you get the attachment from Ra's Mail..... the Eyes of the Dusk should be in your inventory.
    So.... just consume it.

Step Five; Equip the Eyes of the Dusk style
    Once you have consumed the Eyes of the Dusk....
    you need to equip the Eyes of the Dusk style on your character to be able to get the components you will need to get the new Artifact.

Step Six; Go defeat enemies
    Once you have the Eyes of the Dusk style equipped.... go defeat ANY enemy NPCs until you get the components for the Artifacts.
    There is 3 components... one for each new Artifacts.... and you can only get one of each component per day.
    You must equip the Eyes of the Dusk style to get the Components for the Artifacts.

Step Seven; Get 10 Components for each Artifact
    One you get 10 of each Components..... you should get the New Artifact that goes with that Component.
    Since you can only get one of each component each day..... it will take you 10 days before you do get the Artifact.

So.... there you go.

Hopefully this should help clear out some of the confusing concerning the Eyes of the Dusk... and how to get the New Artifacts.

I made a video about the Assassin Time Capsule that shows how to get the Artificer Capsule.. and the Eyes of the Duck.

And I made a video specifically about the Eyes of the Dusk that shows how to get the Eyes... and how to get the Components you will need to get the Artifacts.

Again....hope this will be helpfull for at least some people.

If you have any questions.... don't hesitate to ask.

Have a good day. :) :)
    • Like x 29
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

FANTASTIC Guide there Fellow DCUer
    This will help Sooo Many Confused by this current method of Achieving the Artifacts.
    • Like x 5
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Omg thank you I got my eyes and got my first drops was wondering why the heck I haven't gotten more lol so once a day very interesting.
    • Like x 2
  4. Tilz Loyal Player

Thanks man :)

I had no clue about that until know :D
    • Like x 3
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You guys are welcome. :) :)
    • Like x 3
  6. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Good thread. Shame it’s required, but great thread and great delivery.
    • Like x 6
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Great information
    This needs to get pinned where it is easy to find.
    • Like x 2
  8. Vesper Dedicated Player

Fantastic job Magneto! Your post was WAY more informative than the livestream or anything in-game. There are SO many peeps in game who are totally confused about this whole thing.
    • Like x 4
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks guys. :)

Yeah lots of people seems confused about the whole thing..... which is why I thought this was needed. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Whoa, have you guys tried out the free Eyes of the Dusk with the Slimline Crusader head styles? It's so awesome!

Set your eye color to a bright one, like lime green or blue or something. The Eyes of the Dusk will glow intermittently with your original eye color. It looks awesome!
    • Like x 1
  11. lukelucky Devoted Player

This was an awsome thing to do

Appreciate it
    • Like x 1
  12. Trexlight Devoted Player

Some more information cause i havent seen it posted or might have missed it. For your Alts who need the eyes too, you do not require another opening of the Time Capsule. Go to the Eyes of the Stranger Feat, unlock it and the Eyes of the Dusk will be mailed to you by Ra's.

All it takes is one character getting the Eyes of the Dusk and completing the Feat. Hope this helps :)
    • Like x 11
  13. RLManuel Committed Player

+
    • Like x 1
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

bump
    • Like x 1
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks for the additional info. Always appreciated.

Thanks buddy. :) :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks for the Bumpidibump. :) :)
  17. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Thanks for this thread Magneto!

On a personal note.. I haven't had any artif. drops from enemies since the first day. it's a little worrying.. I have many alts so.. you'd think I'd get some by now.
    Hey! is it per account or per char per day?
  18. Trexlight Devoted Player

The Drops of the collections are per character per day. 3 Collections (1 for each Artifact) will drop from enemies per day on the characters that are wearing the Eyes of the Dusk style.
    • Like x 3
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Are you wearing the eyes style? If you just use the style piece, but don't equip it, you won't get any. They do drop a bit sporadic though, so if you aren't playing a lot, you might not hit whatever milestone is required to get a drop...or just bad luck I guess if nothing else.

Question for the OP though....So I've been saving my component drops, so they will stack vs dropping randomly in my inventory. Assuming I end up having 10 of each of the components, and create one of the artifacts....is that it? Is there any reason to keep collecting components? Can you create all 3 new artifacts, or multiples of the same artifact? If you can create multiples, is there any purpose....can they be consumed by other artifacts, sold, salvaged or anything? I'm only asking because it seems silly to go through all this coding and trouble to create something that will only be used for 10-20 days (assuming that's how long it will take to get enough to create an artifact you want).

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

According to Mepps you can only collect each artifact once per character. I’m assuming that the pieces stop dropping for that character at that point.
    • Like x 2