Assassin Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not Free for those that did pay for it by buying Stabilizers. ;)

And those who want ALL the Feats would probably say; "Not optional if you want to have the feats attached to the Artifacts." ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The irony here is that I was enjoying solving the mysteries around this and only had to be corrected on certain points by Mepps because I was trying to calm everyone on here down by telling them what I thought I knew.

Yet several people implied I’m some drooling oblivious imbecile with no patience for not understanding the finer points of Spindrift? It’s almost like I don’t mind having to figure things out when I don’t have the constant threat of instant death looming over me or something.
    • Like x 2
  3. Roocck Committed Player

I am one that hate the TC's, so why complain if nothing is going to be done about it, instead I stopped supporting it by not opening them if there not with the free stabilizer fragments you get for free. I have been deleting them, thought of giving them away but by doing so I feel that I am still supporting the TC's....
    • Like x 2
  4. Superman/5vperman Level 30

I probably would hate TC's more if I wasn't on SonyRewards - I just use the points I get from that to add to my PSN, and then use that to buy the 84.99 marketplace pack and buy stabilizers that way. I don't get to do that a lot, but it's still something.
    • Like x 1
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
  6. Maxwell New Player

If you want the eyes of dusk on an alt you can buy the feat with replays and you'll get it in the mail almost immediately
    • Like x 1
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Something is definitely wrong when you do not like it. :)

I have to agree 100%. I stopped opening them at 4 TC's when I had sin stones drop in 3 of the 4 I opened. Then no sub capsule either. These TC's are basically empty junk drops with nothing to sell or trade if you get stuff that you do not want.

How did we go from the beast RESURGENCE Time capsule to this puny thing?
    • Like x 3
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I was glad I saved a few of the resurgence capsules. I was planning on opening a bunch of the assassin ones, but once I saw what was happening, I was like, nope, back to resurgence for me!
    • Like x 4
  9. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Wasn't the first of the assassin time capsule suppose to contain the box to give u access for the eyes? I'm asking because i got the one that gives me/mails me the eyes style while a friend opened it and didn't get it. If that box is also random then, aside from every time capsule being a joke, this one is a joke withing a joke.
    "Have to randomly get something so it allows me to randomly get other stuff"
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Artificer Capsule is what gives you the Eyes.

This might help;

Or this if you prefer to read ;) ;
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...to-get-eyes-of-the-dusk-new-artifacts.295852/
  11. RE puIse New Player

Is Eyes of the Dusk only available for one character? I opened my first capsule on my main and got the Eyes, no problem. I opened my next capsule on one of my alts, and I got nothing. Is this working as intended ?
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

So these capsules contain nothing but catalysts. No thanks.
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No. It's available for all characters.

But you have to open an Artificer Capsule. Did you open and Artificer Capsule?? or an Assassin Capsule??

You get the eyes when you open an Artificer Capsule... NOT an Assassin Time Capsule.

You can also get the eyes if you purchase the feat using Replay Badges.

I know it is confusing....a LOT of people are confused about the whole thing and how it works..... so.....

I made a thread just for that....
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...to-get-eyes-of-the-dusk-new-artifacts.295852/

And I made a video. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Worst... they basically contain Nth Metal under a new name.

Sin Stone = Nth Metal..... pretty much. :(
    • Like x 1
  15. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I'm not going to open any of these TC's. The garbage from the first one was enough to not open any more.
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Now that is unacceptable.

You have to open TCs. You have to.

Heck go open a dozen Mega Capsules.
    Go do it.
    Go do it now!!!

Also.....

Go the the CHOPPER!!!

;) ;)

But seriously.... the Black Manta style looks pretty awesome... especially the Enhanced version.

But if you have no interest in the Black Manta style.... yeah... not much reason for anyone to open them Assassin TC other then to get the Eyes of the Dusk.
  17. Isif Committed Player

Pretty much in this for the Owl mask. I have a real attraction to that thing.
  18. Nanight New Player

I don't like being nickled and dimed out of buying extra inventory space for items that don't stack or take up a row plus of space. I have no problem buying additional spaces when pratical, which I have but this is ridiculous. If u guys are forcing these items on us at least Give us a few extra slots. We already pay for a lot these days Please throw us a bone.
  19. velvetsanity Loyal Player

It’s all yours. I’m only interested in the cloak. Unless the artifacts prove to be more useful to me than the ones I currently have.
  20. Sjs New Player

Got the eyes 3 days ago and not received any collection drops since the first day when I received one of each!
    I play 3-5 hours a night..