Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Disruptor Well-Known Player

I posted this in a different thread.

A Pedestal that can hold an artifact. You can have your two artifacts with you and the other artifact can be on display in your base. And it can also switch out on an armory change. The more charged the artifact is the brighter the glow or the color of the glow around it.

Now onto something else:
    The stretchies as base pets(Madam Rouge, Plastic Man, Metal Men, Plutonium Man, Elongated Man, The Gas Gang, Metamorpho)

We can't have that power type due to program limitations, so let's just get these characters as base pets and into the game.
  2. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Lantern Batteries
    More windows
    More doors (how about open doors with the effect of an actual room on the other side, similar to the way the window exteriors work)
    -Huge vault doors
    -Barred doors
    -Glass solarium doors
    -Elevator doors

Swimming pools deep enough for our toons to be immersed in
    More pets (they really liven up the base!)-- how about swarms of bats amid stalagmites?
    Force field partitions
    Columns of fire (we have piles of snow, water spouts, crystals, stone pillars and even black vortices already)
    The flesh piles from the hospital (with the moving eyeballs)
    Wall "banners" similar to the lit-up lantern emblems for whatever our personal emblems are (or a selection of other ones)
    Super vehicles we can park in our bases
    Display racks for our weapons (styles we have collected)
    • Like x 1
  3. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

I would like to see a League Hall theme after Olympus. And I'd also like our league halls to be able to do more than what they do now, like brokers and teleporters etc.
    • Like x 1
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

More free standing doors like the theater doors, but come in different sizes so you can fit them anywhere, same with more room dividers with varying sizes (can say small, medium, large). Both of those kind of tech inspired as well please.
    • Like x 1
  5. Th3Anc13ntH0rus New Player

Bobo T. Chimpanzee
    Ace the Bat-hound
    Dawg (Lobo’s pet)
    Dex Starr
    B’dg or Ch’p
    Wolf (Young Justice)
    Bud and Lou (Harley Quinn’s pets)
    Rodney Rabbit (Earth 26)

Emotional spectrum lantern replicas (staff replica for Indigo Tribe)
    Emotional spectrum entities statue (human size, league hall size)
  6. Ascended Well-Known Player

I agree with all of this.

Though the game engine could probably (I am guessing?) handle a Clayface type of shape-shift power, because you wouldn't be stretching character graphics, but overlaying a clay arm-hammer, or whatever, over your character. Like how hand blasters "over-rules" your gloves.
  7. Ascended Well-Known Player

That is amazing. Yes to this, please!
  8. Disruptor Well-Known Player

How about a Mother Box interactive base item? It's on a pedestal.
  9. Eve YouTuber

Can we maybe get Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, etc as Statues to put in our bases?
    Also some Teen Titans Posters and Statues will be cool. The "T" shaped building in a little bottle
    or something.
    • Like x 1
  10. majosea Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    this as base item poster and league hall size poster
    • Like x 2
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Put this in the costume ideas thread, too :D
    • Like x 1
  12. Ascended Well-Known Player

Someone mentioned in another thread "wallpaper" materials for your base that would change the color of your base walls. Not just a section like a regular base item, but the whole wall. If the game engine can do that, I'd really really like one. Or twenty.

Could we get some iconic characters just.....lounging around? Someone suggested Chemo as a League Hall sized item, and I think that's brilliant. But you could do more with the idea of iconic characters just standing there. How about Ice sitting in a chair reading a book? Or Mister Terrific working at a computer terminal? The Wonder Twins playing ping pong.

Gonna ask again for a Boom Tube base item, and a Mother Box (and any other New God stuff you want) too. We have so many great base items for the New Gods, but there's a couple iconic things we're missing and the "collection" won't feel complete without them.

Also, how about a few flatscreens with popular DC tv shows? Daily Planet Live with Lois Lane. You Are Wrong! with Jack Ryder. How about a children's cartoon akin (but for legal reasons not exactly like) Super Friends?
  13. Eve YouTuber

Wanted posters. Of villains and heroes alike.
    [IMG][IMG]

And maybe more Police Stations items. Would be cool to decorate my lair as a police station.
    • Like x 3
  14. Bishop5858zinc New Player

Base item i would like to see is a robotic base pet just like the one in the watchtower , walking around talking like a robot , but not too much talking
    it can be annoying
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Michael Cray has a trophy case of random kills. So why not a trophy case and the ability to choose what is displayed in it? Like the base item is a trophy for the case. Like Hank Henshaw's head, Reverse Flash's cowl, Black Manta's helmet, A trick arrow, part of Aquaman's trident, etc.
    That way we can choose what trophy's from our kills or arrests.

Also, wallpaper? Changing the color of the walls is great. But sometimes I find myself wanting a pattern.
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The annoying thing for me is that my Krypto and my Teekl hate each other. They only attack each other every time, while the other base pets attack all the others objectively. I want to know why Krypto and Teekl hate each other.
  17. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Krypto belongs to Superman. Teekl belongs to Klarion the Witch Boy.
    • Like x 2
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

So one being a hero-pet and the other being a villain-pet means they are pet-nemeses?
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yep
    • Like x 1
  20. Crackpot71 New Player

I personally, would like to see more modern type furniture. Especially, with the couches. A majority of it is the same style in multiple colors. For example, take the paltry furniture back to when they were new. I would prefer a straight, modern couch.
    I also would like more recreational base items. The pool table and such are nice items, but I would like pinball machines or arcade games. Interactive would be nice, but not a necessity.
    I agree about the doors as well. Take an elevator door and turn it into a wall with a door in it. So, that we could make those little cubby holes look like proper small rooms.
    Last but not least, the League Halls. You provide 2 options for the outside look. The moon or the reef. Which can only be seen in 2 locations. However, other than the color, we get NO options for the interior. There are very few base items that (IMO) would actually go with the current theme. For one, not every ceiling needs to be that high. I wasted Valentine marks on theater curtains that simply don't belong. There's no proper place for them.
    • Like x 1