Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Rogue portrait signs from the Flash museum.
    Rogue devices displays (yeah I'm in a Flash Museum kick!)

Jitters and/or Sundollar Coffee shop counters and pastry display cases

professional comic artist's moderndrawing table
    • Like x 3
  2. AKXC Well-Known Player

Lantern power batteries, ik it's unlikely for more lantern content anytime soon but I can hope
    • Like x 2
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Are they going to bring back survival mode? You used to be able to get an Oan charging console as a drop but ever since that was taken off the board you never see them anymore.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

SM might not ever return.
  5. AKXC Well-Known Player

I meant like each lantern's not just a green one. Red lantern charging console, an orange one etc. Idk why we never got those in the 1st place, the mist is cool but batteries would be even better
    • Like x 2
  6. AKXC Well-Known Player

Yeah I never liked those drops anyways SM items were ok but the trinkets were the best but useless, I had one on my ps4 account but I couldnt carry anything to a pc acct
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's always going to be a chance for future Lantern content.
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Dr. Fate's sky ceiling. Also make it so you can put it on a wall or floor.
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

There already are time spheres, Cosmic Treadmills, mobius chairs, blue telephone booths, and hot tubs. But what about a DeLorean, or a classic phone booth (with clear glass on each side and an antennae on top), a time sled (or anything that looks like it came from HG Wells), and a Gate...you know...of the Star variety.
    My alter ego loves time travel, time machines, and the multiverse. So any base item related to time travel or the multiverse/Hypertime.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

DeLorean is copyright protected.
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

darn. And the other time machines from Star Trek/Legion of Superheroes I don't recognize.
    I understand though.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Everything made for the game has to be either:
    1. DC related (and approved by DC)
    2. or a unique creation from dev team
    3. or anything generic
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I understand
  14. Volle Active Player

omething like this with DCUO enemies heroes Helmets mask trophies

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. velvetsanity Loyal Player

In that case, we need jagermonsters. And Girl Genius isn’t remotely close to being a DC IP. :)
  16. Op argillite Active Player

id like for base mods upgrades henchman, orbital strikes, tactical mods, level 6,7,8 , and also for tactical mods to save to the armory example, able to save escalating might to DPS and save fortified assault to tank EVEN IF ONE SET OF GEAR. I know I can just buy 2 necks, but considering I have the 212 op neck I don't wanna switch it out.
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

A display case for our primary costume like the one Ollie has in Arrow - interactive for changing appearance.

Actually, a complete set of Arrow-themed items - weapon racks, workbenches for making ammunition, server racks and computers... :D
  18. Shn275 Well-Known Player

You can achieve the same effect with your "Armory".
  19. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Which looks like a big huge bulky piece of industrial technology, not a snazzy display case. Besides, I’m talking interaction/functionality that’s appearance only, not stats/loadout/etc.

I have four big huge bulky ugly industrial armories in my base. And literally the *only* differences in setup between them are styles/title.
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Okay, I think this would be awesome for a villain league hall...

Chemo!

Have him HUGE and standing there with all this goo whirling around inside.

And in the goo would be Wonder Woman's lasso, some Batarangs, Superman's belt, Aquaman's Trident, etc...