Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Ascended Well-Known Player

Has anyone been asking for more vehicles?

Alexander Luthor's dimensional ship. Love it. Got a fleet in my League Hall's observatory.

Love the time sphere, the tanks, I bought the MP Bat-stuff just to get the Batmobile and plane. I even rock the scooter.

And I need more. More cars, military jets, motorcycles, helicopters, space ships. They can be original, sci-fi, fantasy, mundane, Iconic, I don't care. I just want more options. Whatever you do, I'll probably find a use for and want at least two of each.

I just. Need. MORE. :)

How about League Hall sized vehicles? Things like large troop transports, construction vehicles, bombers, blimps. I mean, how cool would it be to have the Bat-blimp from Batman: Heavy floating in that unused ceiling-space in your League Hall? Maybe with an interactive option that'll let you hang upside down from the bottom, just like Batman did in the comic? ;)

Or alternatively, instead of doing really large vehicles for League Halls, what about several smaller ones as one single base item? A "League Hall" sized version of Alexander Luthor's ship might just be four of them in a big square.

And, because I'm not asking for enough already, could we get some base items to compliment vehicles? Could you get a garage door that looks like it opens out onto Metropolis?
    • Like x 2
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I asked for more time machines, but there's not much more they can do with that I'm sure. There are only so many time travel devices that look cool enough and are legally distinct.
    Bat vehicles are good. the Bat-blimp, Bat-cycles, Bat-copter, Bat-boat, the list goes on. Also, Lobo's Space Hog.

I would like to see The Bug. Before even the Space Hog or similar-but-legally-distinct time machines, I'd like The Bug.

[IMG][IMG]
    The Bug is my favorite character-themed vehicle. Above even the Batmobile.

I would like a ship from Sliding Albion. (I'm sure there are other cool Multiverse ships but there is just something awesome about those...in my opinion.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Huntress' Motorcycle (mostly because purple is my favorite color)
    [IMG]

I'd also like Shift Ships. Just in general. There are multiple ones and multiple designs, but since the most famous is The Carrier I'll add that one as a pic.
    [IMG]

And one I would like that probably will never get made and will probably get no votes is...The Fiddler's Fiddle Car. lol
    (but I really would want this in our League Hall or as a Base Item)
    [IMG]

Feel free to agree or disagree with any specific ones. If specific ones are a yes that creates the potential of getting them...or at least in my head that last statement makes sense. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yeah and would the Astro-Harness that Orion uses be a good choice as well?

Would Brainiac's Ship be too creepy?
    [IMG]

Another one on the possible, "too obscure or B-List" list is The Space Cab
    [IMG]

And it hurts to offer this one, because I hate Kryptonians. Anything Kryptonian I don't like. But since others might like the idea...Kal El's Rocket?
    [IMG]

Sorry about the poor quality of some of those. Just pulled pics from DC wikia instead of looking them up in my comics. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Ascended Well-Known Player

I'd be fine with all of those, honestly. And if we're including crazy multiverse ships, we'd be remiss if we didn't mention the Ultima Thule, from Grant Morrison's Multiversity.

A few other ideas would be the Black Hawks' fighter jets, STAR, WayneTech, and LexCorp ships (which we already have in game), police cars from both MPD and GCPD, Canary's motorcycle, the Forever Peoples' Super Cycle, Superman's old Supermobile, the Pegasus that Shining Knight rides, Wonder Woman's invisible jet, Atlantean war ships, Manta's submarine, Green Lantern's Interceptor, Hawkman's Thanagarian scout ship, and Penguin's giant yellow duck car.

Not to mention a wide variety of Bat-related cars, planes, boats, trucks, etc.
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The Ultima Thule is an awesome idea. I like all of those. The Thanagarian Scout Ship, Winged Victory (Shining Knight’s horse), and Atlantean Warships are at the top of your list for me.
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok, Devs. To try and make it easier to sort through, here is a list of the base vehicles me and Ascended have thought of. Long I know, but figure one long list would be easier to see the importance of more base vehicles...interactive or not. New movement styles or not.
    -The Bug
    Space Hog
    GCPS/MPD vehicles
    Ultima Thule
    Carrier
    Brainiac's ship
    Huntress Motorcycle
    Black Canary Motorcycle
    Cosmic Motorcycle
    Wildcat's Motorcycle
    Winged Victory
    Sliding Albion Ships
    Space Cab
    Thanagarian Star-Cruiser
    GL Interceptor
    Kryptonian Rocket
    Bat-Rocket
    Abin Sur's Ship
    STAR Labs ships/vehicles
    Wayne Tech ships/Vehicles
    Lexcorp ships/Vehicles
    Blackhawk Jet
    Bat-Plane
    Bat Cycles
    Supermobile
    Joker Copter
    Bat-Copter
    Bat-Gyro
    Supercycle
    Manta-Sub
    Bat-Sub
    Bat-Boat
    Invisible Jet
    Atlantean Warships
    Astro-Harness
    Penguin's Duck Car
    Fiddle Car
    others
  7. ImMavis New Player

Add more water and fire related base items. Especially fire.
  8. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

But don't forget to add a fire extinguisher if you do.
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I love the design of the Atlantean Oxygen Tanks. Any chance we could get large versions of these, or use the design for pillars in the future?

Would kinda create a futuristic underwater city look.
  10. Unlife New Player

Can we get the Batman Beyond batmobile please, that and an Ace the bat hound pet for our base.
    • Like x 1
  11. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

I know there is an aquarium item. How about a more common and easy to get fish bowl item? Maybe for the summer atlantean event?
    • Like x 1
  12. Th3Anc13ntH0rus New Player

Summer Themed Ideas
    Cookout/BBQ
    Ice Creamery
    Camping
    Fishing
  13. Eve YouTuber

Some base Items from the Spectre Instance:
    [IMG]

This will be cool for Magic based characters, to have in the base as the Entrance teleporter.

These Pictures:
    [IMG]

These Signs will be cool for a public kinda base or league hall:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

This monitor:

[IMG]
    Have it as base item, for heroes shows villains and for villains shows heroes.

This Sinestro Corps Battery Lantern as base items, if we can of each corps:
    [IMG]

I would really love to see these as base items, either on market place or drops from a new episode! :D
    • Like x 4
  14. Ascended Well-Known Player

Man, we did knock out quite a list.

Makes me want to make a list of potential NPC's, along the line of Ambush Bug. Plenty of Z-list characters who could be hanging around our bases and League halls.......

Like Kite-Man! But he'd need to say "hell yeah!" occasionally.

I'm also going to second the desire for other Lantern Corps lanterns too. I love the Green lantern we already have, but the other Corps wouldn't be amiss either. At least the yellow and red ones.
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Another good idea.
    Only Matter-Eater Lad or Arm-Fall-Off Boy were the first that came to my mind. But Matter-Eater Lad would have to pull out a laser gun occasionally and eat it. And A-F-O Boy would have to remove an arm and smack something with it.
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Phoenix base pet. A smaller version of the Phoenix NPC from TD and UT alerts.

Please make it happen. :)

Even if its a collection reward from an upcoming Time Capsule.........
  17. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Bumping this post I made near a year ago in light of the new Aquaman storyline starting in recent and upcoming episodes.
  18. Clawed Active Player

Villain and hero wanted posters
    • Like x 1
  19. ligthhawk New Player

hologramas animados de los integrantes de la liga de la justicia.
    sparring de doomsday o grundy para la base
    androide superman que cuide la base
    exitos con eso
  20. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Not only that monitor, but every monitor/station/screen panel as seen in safe houses, night clubs, police stations and instances and so on. Long over due on these as base items, long over due.

It would be cool to have each Lantern Corps batteries as well. Maybe also a Huge *** battery fish tank that has Ion in the Green Lantern battery and Paralax in the Yellow Lantern battery like in that solo or duo or some such.