More Mental Problems?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sy-Lent-Kill-R, Sep 4, 2017.

1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I’m struggling to keep up.

My Loadiut is: Psychic Prison, Mass Lev, Pyro, Psychic Shock, Cryo, Invisibilty. Inside Invisibilty I have Sleep, Pain Blast, Terrorize (situational), Mass Hysteria, Bolt Barrage.

The rotation I have been using is: Psychic Prison -> Invisibilty -> Sleep -> Pain Blast -> Psychic Shock -> Cryo -> Psychic Prison -> Mass Lev -> Pyro -> Psychic Shock -> Cryo -> REPEAT (Throw in Mass Hysteria when ready)

Theoretically it should do great but I’m still struggling to keep up. Not to mention that is uses a lot of power. I really think our base numbers need to be upped, or other powers need to be toned down.

Note: I have recently returned so the Revamp is new to me.

Also, does anyone else seem to feel like Power Regen is broken while in Mass Hysteria form ?
    • Like x 1
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I keep tk shield on my loadout. I find it helps when using invisibility but you have to be careful because you can just as easily snap yourself out of it if you clip too fast. Throwing the shield up lets me take a few hits and gives me a chance to position myself best to use pain blast. Sleep.is spammable while invisible but its really more a low to middling damage move. I do use it but i dont expect much from it. I also keep bolt barrage on my invisibility loadout which takes forever to build to supercharge generator or not.

That leaves me with 4 other power slots to fill.

One loadout i use (which has been poo pood here) is mass lev>tk bolt>cryo>pyro. Mass lev sets up a dazed pi for tk bolt, cryo encases and turns dazed to.terrified and pyro blows up the encasement. Fun and looks cool but this is only workable on open world ads and solos. In instances you almost never get your cc effects going, if you do yournteammates will break your encasements and its all low damage anyway except in the seasonal which is odd...

The loadout ive been toying with now is psy prison, tk bolt, psy tendrils and mass t. All works together, smooth but again, produces low results even if i manage to work i. Invisibility and weapon attacks into my rotations...
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

this is my WE loadout. granted, two powers do not belong to mental, and i would need robo sidekick, wich i hate
    [IMG]
    i start with 3 and clipp all through until 6 (if SC is ready), 1 and 2 are for momments i need to break and shield.
    i tryed to use prison, but the power is just to expensive in costs and for six seconds, i get empty realy fast...
    it is not the best dammage loadout possible, i guess, but it works to keep me alive and buffed in most cases.
    note that 1 has no power cost, but gives me power when used as breakout. and power is scarce with WE:
    i need to get the troll buff allways to do better dammage, so: consuming more power is a no go for me here ^^
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

now, the problem i face is that i have no heal power, as i mentioned, and the weapon is key to do numbers...
    my favourite weapon would be brawling, but it is just as messed up like mental for me, so i choose staff atm.
    i guess one handed is superior in DPS for the short and hard hitting WM's. but i dont like one handed aswell...
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    as trolls are allways never in alerts, i will not get buffed from a troll, right?
    or is the rolelessbuff we get without a troll also giving the missing buff?
  6. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Having a Troll in an alert gives a removal of a 12.5% damage debuff, POT if a power is used , a Power heal, and debuffs if used properly. As well as some CC.
    If there is no troll; you get a roleless power regen buff. But will get a damage debuff of 12.5% on each DPS.
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

yes, and with the power dump, those with fullest power pool will get a weapon buff...
    i asked in the wrong thread, but without troll, no power dump, no weapon buff, i guess.
  8. Perseus Chase Committed Player

That LO used WAY to much power, by 2 rotations your power bar are gone if you don't have a troll to give you power....it is the best loadout for mentel yes but the troll will hate you for it lol.

In the alert you should use heat vision instead of invisibility LO, and bolt barrage does way more damage than Mass hysteria.

Mental is in sad state ATM, the only way that you'll be able to keep up are using precision (bow into smoke bomb) instead of might.
    • Like x 1
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

agreed ^^
  10. Vagrant Committed Player

• Like x 2
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Great loadout ! After playing around last night I came up with the same thing, it’s much better than what I was doing.
  12. Vagrant Committed Player

Good dmg and it meshes well with current tactical mods.
    • Like x 1
  13. L T Devoted Player

What was the load out for those of us who can't watch videos at work?
  14. Vagrant Committed Player

Psychic Prison - Terror Tendrils - Phantom Flames - Mass Terror - Psychic Shock - Invisibility

Invisibility Loadout : Pain Blast - Sleep - Return to Normal - Bolt Barrage
    • Like x 1