Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. recoil Committed Player

well with the introduction of avatar bombardier into the quark vendor why not the elite scythe staff style? [IMG]
  2. Kal-L New Player

Hello;) I'd like to Rocket Boots for like a hyper jump/glide movement type, and as far as weapons I think an Atomic Strike PVP only could generate new interest. :cool:
  3. recoil Committed Player

something i think would be nice would be more styles like the glass claymore where it's just a big glowing two handed or dual wield/one handed sword.

[IMG]
  4. SmokeyBear Active Player

No idea what thread to post this on, but what we need is to be able to search feats we need easier. Like in the on duty tab where you list everything about said "instance" IE: events, solo, duo, alert, raid, Lpvp, Arena pvp, you list the feats associated with each one. With a check marked box if completed and empty box if not complete! Even can do on mission log as well!
  5. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

A magic wand
    • Like x 1
  6. tiberiusblood New Player

Any style made for weapon also make as back piece or belt with holster guns
  7. tiberiusblood New Player

Dumbbells or weight lifter bar, track and field stuff
  8. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Has there ever been a reason why we aren't getting more weapon styles. I feel like there are bunch iconic ones that could be done.
    E.g
    Steel's hammer
    Wonder woman's godkiller sword
    Hawkgirl's mace
    Green lantern's kingdom come sword
    Blue beetle's hand cannon
    Joker's crowbar
    Huntress or John Diggles crossbow
    Stargirl's staff
    Big Barda's rod
    Penguin's umbrella
    • Like x 3
  9. Jewlz2814 New Player

How about you guys add laser vision as a weapon it can be like some sort of cyclops visor but it would give players the feel of kryptonian powers , could work like sups or power girl does in legends
  10. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Heat Vision in Iconic Powers list only with no cool down or taking up a power slot in your tab?
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

What's the point of these threads? There havent been any new weapo style in the game FOR YEARS.
    Don't ask for feedback when you not going to release or create a damn thing.
    • Like x 2
  13. recoil Committed Player

that's true. well i guess at this point our best bet for new weapon styles would be having some of the old deleted styles put back in game via the space time vendor, things that went out of game with the avatar bombardier set like: elite scythe, glass claymore, tech ninja one handed, scarecrow's duel cleavers etc.
    • Like x 1
  14. Kuno Loyal Player

I still have to get the tonfas for dual weild from the Home Turf episode.
    We should get a rare weapon vendor for MoV but again, the rare vendor haven't been updated for year and half or so too...
    Basically we are screwed with the styles lol
  15. Xalhadrin New Player

I'd like to see some Nodachi-like two handed weapons
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ŌdachiIt's basically like a two-handed katana. Sort of like Sephiroth's sword from Final Fantasy VII.
    • Like x 1
  16. recoil Committed Player

oh i'd love to have a due wield version of sephiroth's nodachi. or like a duel wield version of the glass claymore.
  17. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Hi everyone:) I have like totally new macro concept involving weapons ,powers, gear, and Iconic character content. While imagining ways to enhance the game,I kind of got the idea from Injustice 2 tonight watching a Youtube video. There's a set of ultra elite Robin gear that when worn and you build a full supercharge unlocks a different animation, his Redbird cycle which cannot be blocked! So with my Krypto trinket on the periphery and knowledge of a lot of DCEU LSH content incoming in the media. I thought why not bring in The LSH with Superboy "Kal El" and Supergirl in ultra elite gear, have say a two full supercharge meter and unlock say like Krypto or Streaky for Superboy and Supergirl respectively. And for other LSH members, for Bouncing Boy gear activate bounce, or Colossal Boy gear activate Giant surge, etc. And for Artifact finds I suggest spreading the catalyst drops throughout the entire game with really awesome rewards such as say the Redbird cycle animation or Superboy's rocket for a base item. Anyways just some concept ideas on the table to get the juices flowing. Good night all!;)

18. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Supercharge Artifact Concepts! My thoughts on streamlining the Supercharge Artifacts, take a given Artifact linked to a particular Iconic character with corresponding Iconic elite gear, earned in PVP but with a PVE mode also and while wearing the gear with a full supercharge send out the animation. Add tons of these with catalysts throughout the entire game and voila! You get Robin's Redbird Cycle flipped out, and it can't be blocked as in Injustice 2's exclusive to elite gear animation.:cool:

19. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

In capitulation, and it may be a stretch but, Superman has been known to pilot his flying car.:D LOL
    .[IMG][IMG]Now it's"Let's get creative/Suiting up/Time" Peeps.:cool:
    [IMG]
  20. recoil Committed Player

the huge light sword from Brainiac Guardian MK-XXII in the riverside center duo would be awesome.
    • Like x 2