Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Eve YouTuber

The lasso as a weapon. To be able to whip (Like Catwoman or Wonder Woman does in Legends)
    Not just taser, but pull and tie someone, and etc. It will be cool.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There is not currently a "Violet Energy Construct Weapon Styles Pack" on the Marketplace, but there ARE Weapon Style Packs that give your weapons the look of Purple/Violet energy. They're just based on magic and/or Mental powers, rather than being based on power ring constructs.

Your choices right now would be as follows:

Cerebral Weapon Style Pack

[IMG]

Spellbound Weapon Style Pack (note that this has some glowing red runes on it)

[IMG]

Wicked Weapon Style Pack (note that I couldn't find an image of the Dual Pistols Stye for this one)

[IMG]

The other thing you can do is use any Weapon Style in the game which you can recolor as you like, and make the whole thing Purple/Violet. I've found some nice standard styles that have large, glowing elements. They make really nice ring constructs for some of my characters. :cool:
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I would like to see an R&D Weapon recovery/exchange kit.
    Buy the kit at the vendor for 20 Marks.
    Turn your Weapon into a different Weapon.
    Either that; or once you buy a Weapon on the Vendor; you can purchase another for 25% of the cost of the 1st.
    It's time to make Weapons more accessible.
    • Like x 1
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

good idea! i agree
  5. QuadKing New Player

How about a tarnished medieval weapon pack. Like crossbows,great axes,large exaggerated great swords etc...
    • Like x 1
  6. Charger New Player

If we're talking a new fighting style I would want to see a sword and gun fighting style with a pistol in one and a sword in the other pirate style. Gives a good medium range and balance between melee and range.

As an aside, Shield style is the only style where block has an animation that is different from the rest. Can styles like dual wield, one handed, and two handed have a guard stance as well finally!? Cause big honking sword(s) and axes then suddenly vanish to do a block but SHIELD gets a different animation? Little silly guys, time for something new.
    • Like x 1
  7. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

ULTRA-EXOBYTE DRONE.
    Functions the same as the Robotic Sidekick/Bat-Drone, only appears as a large Exobyte floating nearby.
    • Like x 1
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

War fans.

Not sure if would work as dual wield, martial arts, or would require a whole new weapon type because animations?
  9. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Fly swatter weapons. Most melee weapon types could swing that. The ranged ones could be insect sprayers.
    Joker style weapons to go along with the joker jet pack you get from the vault.
  10. Volle Active Player

Please add more of the Dark knight metal caracters Red death was best styl ever and i want the rest of them know allot ppl wuld want this and TV series from flash, legends, supergirls, arrow suits wuld be cool.. more player wuld play game if we got this!..

Add more Dark knight metal suits ! [IMG]
  11. Ascended Well-Known Player

Crossbows for a duel pistols style.

Boomerangs for a duel wielding style.

lasso or whip for a one-handed style.
    • Like x 3
  12. Azreal Level 30

I would like to see a wond or whip in the one handed weapons and a baseball bat with nails in the two handed.
    • Like x 1
  13. Volle Active Player

• Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Batarangs are an Iconic Power that you can purchase with a Skill Point once you're at Level 10 or above.
  15. Charger New Player

true but a Boomerang style with kicks and cycling multiple weapons that come back to the owner would make for sweet animations and multi fire. And you can have plenty of custom boomerang styles and even various Batarang weapon styles you can put on the cash shop people would buy!
  16. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Batarang iconic is visually underwelming as it is an incredibly brief animation when you use it and when you do see the 'batarangs' they are not very identifiable.
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

When using Martial Arts as your Weapon Style, one of the Ranged Attack Combos also gives a volley of boomerangs that are larger and more satisfying visually. I just think that after 7 years, it's pretty clear that's the only way they're going to implement boomerangs. The only Weapon Style they've put in where you throw it and it comes back to you is, of course, the Shield.
  18. Rabbitxpp Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Maybe a weapon style pack that has like a trail of force or wind that shows whenever you swing or attack to show the impact or strength of the attack. I hope I don't confuse anyone something like this but of course not that much force lol just think it will be cool.
  19. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

I think some joke styles would add some fun to the game. As someone mentioned, a fly swatter would be maybe a great one-handed joke weapon. Maybe big foam hand for martial arts or something. There's plenty of options they could do and it would be fun. Like maybe a dinosaur femur for a staff weapon. Though that'd be neat just as a regular style anyways...

Also I'd like to see more seasonal event weapon styles. Preferably ones you can purchase in the vendor and not rely on a random drop. The candy cane weapons are fun, and I use them every Dec. And sure there's the shovel for spring, and the shillelagh for St. Patty's but they're only for one particular weapon apiece so if you don't use either of them, they're pointless. And I haven't seen anything for Halloween, which there's easily options there. Like...while it'd definitely be two-handed, who wouldn't want to say swing around a small Christmas Tree? That'd be great.

And on the topic of purely new weapons themselves, a whip would be fun. I'd also like chakrams. Not sure if they're already a style for martial arts or something, and I guess they could be, but they'd be fun.
  20. Tocimus Committed Player

Make some nunchucks for a new weapon type.