Make Biggun a 50% supercharge again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ConveyDcuo, Aug 20, 2017.

1. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Thats not the point read my last post
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

The Devs nerfed SC like GS and Biggun and then adjusted the SC to match it before revamp. Great SC before revamp was nerfed twice, except Berserk I'm guessing
  3. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

weve already covered this as has multiple people. you keep going back and comparing to berserk just stop. im going to give you the keys to how you can possibly get biggun changed

go into content
    drop three adds down to 35%
    record the footage
    slow the footage down so we can all see how much big gun hit for on 3 adds at 35%

compare that number to other 100% sc
    post your data
    • Like x 1
  4. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Ok i cant go munitions on live i can have someone on test do it tho
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

It's a 100% super charge that only has a chance of killing lesser enemies or those under 30%. It's ridiculous now. If this type of SC was no longer wanted, it should have been REVAMPED.

Add to that the over nerf of the powers only 100 spamable power, shotgun, being useless. Munitions is in a sad state. It is only set up to still run as a AM. No work really went into revamping this power expect nerfs.
  6. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Amen
  7. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Hmmmhmm...because now you are getting out dps by players where you wernt before. It drives you crazy doesn't it? You were warned before the revamp it would happen because the AM cheese melted away..
    • Like x 2
  8. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

No..you switched to mental at one point and I believe ice another...you. got curbed stomped in a comp and promptly switched back.
    • Like x 3
  9. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Necessary roughness ead i never lost with mun once if i switched it was because i was bored u dnt know me stop. You keep saying irrelevant things and btw u only need to 241 sp to be a fully specced dps hop off I have 250 and ive been playing longer then you just got here during am days i have been playing since 2012 i just never grinded for sp otherwise i would have had 300+
  10. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Whos beaten me that ive never lost to wtf i just beat Avion X 2 days ago after he went nature because he gt curb stomped my ngga Anton1337 hop off your a scrub
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Guys relax, he went to the Count Down to Water Announcement thread and asked Mepps directly....
    xD
  12. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Ofc i did why not?
  13. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Avi whooped that *** when you were rage post revamp trying to use berserk cheese. I was in that run when that happened and btw you welched out on that bet as well. You hopped off quick.

Btw, scrubs chase scoreboard numbers and follow fotm with no concept of teamwork...which I have seen more than once from you.

#AM baby
    • Like x 2
  14. Schimaera Devoted Player

I don't run LPVE but if I would I would have all the feats. See what I did there ?
    • Like x 1
  15. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Ahem..Enjoy
  16. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

You may want to go look up Devlin12, and tell me I have been playing only since AM.

But I am done with you..all you are is a scoreboard chasing AM baby..butt hurt because you can't spam your exploits and cheese any longer.

Here's a quarter..call someone who gives a ****.

#AMBABY
    • Like x 1
  17. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

U dnt read carefully do you i just told you i beat Avion the other day he gave me a rematch
  18. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

And he did buff up this time and still lost
  19. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Golf clap...

What about Enjoy?
  20. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

I never played against enjoy after revamp i played before revamp and i doubled him in starro raid