Back From the Hack Feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pr0tojay Committed Player

I keep bringing up other games being interrupted during the PSN hack because other players suffered through the same things as DC players did during that time. DC players seem to keep using that excuse as their right to having the feat, as if being hacked was exclusive to DC only. It wasnt. Everyone who had a PS3 suffered through the same ordeal and i will keep bringing that up because it certainly is relevant no matter how much you want to believe it isnt.
    You do realize that other games involved using a credit card at some point? No, for some reason you sound like DC was exclusive to this. Plenty of PS home users also used their credit cards at some point in time. Im sure theres plenty of other situations were CC's were involved at some point. Many people dealt with it during the hack, not just you.

No, nobody needed to endure identity theft during a 10 day glitch, but DC players werent the only ones who endured identity theft. It wasnt exclusive to you, and it wasnt DC's fault. Everyone dealt with it. Not everyone uses CC to pay for a membership either. Some couldve been paying their sub with just PSN cards every month. They awarded the feat to members for the downtime mainly, not just identity theft because not everyone had their identity stolen.

Yes 50 feat points gives no statistical advantage, thanks i guess for pointing out the obvious.

So alotta feats are easy to get, so what? Most feats still require some form of skill or grind. And no, you did not "grind loyalty" to get BFTH feat. All you did was participate. You received a participation feat, congrats.

No i dont think that deserves a feat, but thats not why people received the feat. Not everyone had their financial information at risk. The feat was rewarded mainly for the downtime and hope to draw customers back.

I claimed victory? This is news to me lol. Maybe you read my arguments against others and decided for yourself that i had won them. This is the last essay ill respond to tho. Keep em shorter smh.
  2. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Ah, another person who cant read english. Did i say i wanted to be compensated? No.

Its straight up laughable that you cant seem to read english as ive never asked to be compensated.

I simply stated that if they wanna reward feats as compensation then they should do it for those who suffered extended periods of downtime (last years 10 day glitch). I also stated that rewarding feats as compensation for downtime is silly and dumb. Maybe you need to do something about that selective reading you have.
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You want to take away something that was giving as a "thank you for coming back" 5 years ago and will never be issued again, just because some crybabies made you feel bad for having something they can't ever have? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So sad that those will soon be a thing of a past (no more DiNozzo)
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, you don't want to be compensated, you just want to punish those who were
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

I was shocked to see it reached this many pages :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Also not true, never wrote that either.
    • Like x 1
  9. Pr0tojay Committed Player

lol hey i wasnt the one who decided to write an essay
    • Like x 1
  10. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Now if only this would have been the Xbox forums :)
    • Like x 2
  11. RadarX Community Relations

Closing this one up. Please ensure all posts are compliant with our forum guidelines.
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.