Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

And totally irresponsible... now we could lose the entire weekend.
  2. CosmicHorror New Player

i just saw that they are doing a hotfix tomorrow and nothing was mentioned about the freezing being fixed...FML
  3. afvc623 New Player

Alright I give up.1 more in Lab,1 more in love and war,then finally 5 minutes after freezing in love and war,im at HOD just standing,BOOM,freeze.Im done for today.Havent been this frustrated for a game in a long time...
    • Like x 1
  4. Pr0tojay Committed Player

See its exactly how i predicted it. They will fix all other known issues first, and save us ps3 users for last.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The issue here with PS3 crashing is client related, which means once fixed it must go through PSN approvals before we can roll out the download. Other issues are server-side, and do not require the approval.

We will get a fix out for PS3 as soon as we can, but this is unfortunately something that will require several days.
  6. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Disatria New Player

Time to get on the ps4 bandwagon
  8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thanks for the update, Mepps. I'm sure you're all doing your best.
  9. AvatarOfStealth Well-Known Player

well, evidently PS3 users like myself are going to have a crappy week in terms of DC. Dont feel confidant running new content i purchased, since freezing just before the end/success of a raid will only make me go crazy.

and i just went legendary again, this week wont be as efficient as i had thought it would be.
    • Like x 4
  10. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Yep, there goes a week of my legendary.
    • Like x 6
  11. KomarnoMan Well-Known Player

I guess the devs fround a better way to fix things quicker = that's a laugh
  12. afvc623 New Player

So what are you guys gonna do about members just wasting/throwing away "several days" from legendary membership due to this? This is not fair! We should get some kind of compensation imo.I've never complained in the forums about anything before this happened.
    • Like x 1
  13. KomarnoMan Well-Known Player

@#!@$!#%!% game froze again for the 5 th time
    • Like x 1
  14. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Like the person before me just stated, are we going to be compensated at all for losing our legendary for a week (im assuming just a week). Were basically paying TO NOT play while others get to play...not fair to us ps3 users.
    • Like x 1
  15. RealGODofWar New Player

I haven't logged in-game since the start of this thread. I actually want to play. But I won't compromise and risk my Ps3 to do it. Sorry.
    • Like x 4
  16. AvatarOfStealth Well-Known Player

yeah, i totally agree, i love DC but i wont be abusing my PS3. ive been killing time on another game though im legendary and basecally atm im paying to play another game. Yes, its a few cents a day for legendary but its the principle, that is the point. the way it sounds, we'll be lucky if the PS3 fix is released by friday. Bummer.
    • Like x 4
  17. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

I'm sorry you guys need "approval" to fix YOUR game on PSN... however it's not our fault this happen, some form of compensation would be appreciated. Oh and ... give something to the PS4 users, i'm sure they like shinny things too! (getting ready for the flame that will surelly come).
  18. afvc623 New Player

19. scarlettw Active Player

i know that all soe team work hard to fix this problem but, several days...
    • Like x 2
  20. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

Update us next week???? What?!?
    • Like x 4