Excessive freezing after update

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by RealGODofWar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. T102NEMESIS Active Player

i think if the fix takes a full day it wont be bad because ps3 has more problems than freezing. bugs and lags. but maybe its possible that the game is too big for ps3 systems. i didnt try it on ps4 yet but on my pc the game works amazing and wonderful without any problems its fast and has no bugs or lags.
  2. Pr0tojay Committed Player

This is now our 3rd day of not being able to use our legendary membership. I have never complained about any other updates in the past, and we all know there was many problems with others. But this one is really unfair to all PS 3 players. Ive spent around $100 on this game, but if there is no compensation for this (judging by their track record, there wont be), then this will be my last month on the game. Replay badges, a couple mil, a few days extension on our membership or something would be fair compensation for paying to not play for a few days.
    • Like x 2
  3. afvc623 New Player

We should get some extra days in our membership.This is not fair.
    • Like x 2
  4. Sunblaster New Player

Man its really frustrate play the game on the ps3 after this update, they messed all up.
    Several crashes in the same raid and have to restart the console and they are only woirried about to sell ther bundles. Sad.
    • Like x 2
  5. T102NEMESIS Active Player

they're not. it's true everyone of us pay to play but they take care if u read more post u can see it. i agree that this update is a whatever but they will fix it soon as possible. maybe everyone getsome bonus maybe not. but we shouldn't judge them
    • Like x 1
  6. afvc623 New Player

1 more freeze lol...luckily it was at the end after i got the loot of last boss(alert) I noticed something too.Sometimes when i freeze,someone else(probrably on ps3 too) freezes like a second before or at the same time.thats some weird stuff going on with this update...
  7. OgPlas New Player

Why do I feel like this is the demise of ps3 running DCUO. Happened a lot earlier than I thought it would. :/
    • Like x 1
  8. CosmicHorror New Player

day 3 of the constant freezing, it happens everywhere from gotham to battlezone metro to every alert i've tried to complete. I seldom complain but this is too much. i spent 50$ on booster bundles and cant even play. This NEEDS to be resolved QUICKLY.
    • Like x 2
  9. PapaDondonExiles New Player

Judge them? DCUO is been around for almost 4 yrs every update this thing happen, dont you think they should had learned from there past failure?
    • Like x 3
  10. CosmicHorror New Player

it took them from one update to the next update to fix the ps3 problem with the time stamp on texts. I really hope that isn't the case on this as i will have to reconsider investing my time and money in this game. I've been an legendary member for 2 years now and have dealt with many glitches but this is unbearable. Being treated as a second rate customer just because im still on the original platform feels like a slap in the face. I sincerely hope that the Devs are taking this matter seriously because im sure i am not the only member that feels this way.
    • Like x 2
  11. FluoridEU New Player

Same problem here with ps3, every 5-30 min my ps3 freezing in every place of the game. PSN support say to me its out of memory every time i got this freez or something idk...
  12. PapaDondonExiles New Player

I understand what u feeling now, i been playing DCUO for 3 yrs i stop for 3 months coz of the lag and unplayable raid, i went back this months and pay for legendary and now i really considering not to play anymore, btw nobody in dcuo cares about the player of this game its a waste of time to complaint. the game suppose to be a pass time not to irritate people.
    • Like x 1
  13. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

14. Lky7Clvr1 New Player

Froze 5 times attempting rage of impurity alert.. Now I can't log in been sitting at loading screen after selecting toon for 30 minutes.. Thx now you owe me for 4 days of inactive play time in just the last 30 days
  15. PhantomFox New Player

That's interesting. I didn't think much of it, but the first time I tried to log on after the update it just hung on the loading screen for ten or fifteen minutes before I restarted my console. Not saying it's the same issue but who knows.

I tried to give it another go and got another freeze for my troubles, this time in the Hall of Doom magic wing. Not doing anything, just flying around. Not playing again until this is resolved (while my Legendary sub burns away). I feel like a junkie without his fix today.
    • Like x 1
  16. FluoridEU New Player

Freez number 49 today! I love this update...
    • Like x 1
  17. Lky7Clvr1 New Player

Have done this 4 times today alone.. Its not the system its the game.. And honestly the game isn't worth the problems.. I guess its time to sell the pos.. Thank god someone else wants it.. Because I'm about to use it for target practice.. Should defiently do so.. And use the biggest pile of DC crap as deco for awesome shooting targets.. Boom sold.. Come here shotgun
    • Like x 1
  18. Flakkjacket New Player

This is ridiculous!
  19. OgPlas New Player

Alright, I have frozen (and yes I counted) 11 times now. I just kept calm and dealt with it cause hey, people make mistakes. But, I draw the line when im tanking and my team and I ARE AT THE VERY BUTTCRACK OF FINISHING OFF HADES IN THRONE ELITE and I freeze. Again, AT THE VERY BUTTCRACK of finishing off hades. After literally wiping continuously, I don't know how many in total I lost count at 6 or so. Now, what are the devs about to come through and say. "we are so sorry that happened to you sir." PLEASE SAVE YOUR PITY AND YOUR "IM SORRY" BS AND JUST FIX THIS. Just fix it, cause I know you guys won't give 8 people free gear to accommodate for your slip up.
  20. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I code in several languages and would just like a little intel - where is it choking?