SOE Maintenance - August 5, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2014.

1. 5parcks Active Player

1.) I'm a villain, "fair" is not a word with which I am familiar.
    2.) Someone broke AnB on villain side only (though it was a seriously fun trip to go through!), replay badges for villains might possibly prevent us from kidnapping Rayner and holding him for ransom... at least for now...
  2. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

Really? They gave us a new forums login screen o_O, we needed that? Yeah it follows the new All Access thing but still.

I'm fearful of what other stuff is going to pop up.
    • Like x 2
  3. Worldkiller New Player

this game server goes down more than a call girl...
    • Like x 2
  4. Badname405 New Player

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt it the case that if in a 30 day period (1 month) if a pre paid service is unavailable for 48 hours or more, arnt all customers entitled by law to a complete refund.
  5. mikexdxd New Player

how many time the server stay down?^^
  6. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I like the way it looks. As far as new stuff we'll just have to wait and see, hum...,:)
    Plus it was refreshing to see after discovering the additional 2 hours for PC.:D
  7. Worldkiller New Player

seems like this game goes down more than a call girl...
    :mad:
  8. Markus31102 New Player

Wie lange noch?
  9. 5parcks Active Player

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! :D
  10. OMGr8573 New Player

Saw US PC server was listed as up... went to play World Down! :-( O well, it'll be up soon (I hope).
  11. Markus31102 New Player

es wäre klüger wenn sie es in der Nacht oder in der Früh wo am wenigsten Zocker on sind
  12. Worldkiller New Player

:p So true 5parcks
  13. Vacman New Player

So this Is DC Universe Offline, I must say I do like the longer message field but the graphics are not as good as it's online counterpart.:)
    • Like x 3
  14. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

15. chim92 Active Player

Actually it hasn't. It started at ten my time and it's only been 1 hour 40 minutes.
  16. 395 New Player

50 mins left, chill out :)
  17. Rusty Metal Active Player

It's been 4 hours and 45 minutes for me. But with the 2 hour extension we have 1 hour 15 minutes to go.
  18. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

For one they run everything on PDT so this is morning time for them. Its all one big system and things must be done at the same time, it cant be separated per time zone.

Secondly this is not normal, long downtimes are rare. You are also complaining to the wrong people, todays downtime like most of the past few weeks downtimes is because of SOE and not DCUO. As I recall the only thing that was DCUO was GU39.

I fully understand your frustration but unfortunately this is all apart of dealing with a digital world.
  19. Ganf3rman New Player

You always choose worst time for us in Europe.
    Let's hope this patch will reduce the game crashing, because it became so *peep* annoying :D
  20. thakidinc New Player

why is'nt this game servers going to come back on if u count it for four am its 7 hours now and its still not going