Style bugs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dreadwolf, Apr 4, 2013.

1. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

I was just gonna put this its annoying
  2. Cosmos Girl Well-Known Player

I think the worst I've encountered is the speed force spectrum set worn without the belt. You can see right through and you have no mid section. Don't know why it isn't fixed as it is an iconic style.
    • Like x 1
  3. KratTheDefiler Well-Known Player

Yeah, OK, this is getting ridiculous now. Any chance on a fix for this one? The Warth hat that is.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shun Kiryu New Player

Bit of a bug with League of Assassins style whe using Hand Blasters Triangle hold x2 Block Breaker on females, causing it to stretch from the right palm.
    [IMG]
    Haven't noticed it for any other animation to be honest, just that one.
    • Like x 1
  5. Dreadwolf New Player

Wow.. I have NEVER seen that before!
  6. Shun Kiryu New Player

Don't think many people have to be fair XD

Kryptonian feet also suffers a similair issue on females which has happened since they came out, but I'll need of dig up the screenshot of that or re-take it next time I'm on.

And I don't think male characters have this happen, unless someone else can confirm that?
  7. Katsunagi New Player

instead of making a new thread ill post in this one. On one of my alts, his T1 Metallo armor/style does not show at all. I have all the pieces on PS3 but when i switch to PS4 only the legs and shoulders show correctly, everything else is like i chose the option for "none".
  8. Dreadwolf New Player

I spoke to Dev Dirt and Mepps about this thread and they've confirmed that they are watching it, so keep posting your style bugs here. And continue to click "LIKE" on the OP.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kharhaz Committed Player

The Strategos style seems to have a couple of problems, the shoulders and back just do not go together on the female character, also on the female character, I don't know whether this has been mentioned, if you wear Strategos chest and Wizardly hands, well, just see for your self !

I like the Strategos style but I cannot wear the back or shoulders as it just looks odd. Please fix this.
    • Like x 1
  10. toast Well-Known Player

hawk wings (large) off center to the left when hovering or flying.
    standing the wings are in the proper positioning

thought i was glitched so i relogged and tried the style again and wings were still off center to the left. the ring wing looks to be coming out of the spine and the left wing looks to be coming out of the left shoulder
    • Like x 1
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Most of the belts styles clip into the waist of characters.
    • Like x 1
  12. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Mr freeze inspired armor I believe it's t2? Could be to, but any piece I equip it won't show it, makes my toon fully naked.
    • Like x 1
  13. Lantern Doomblade New Player

My Vestments of Rage style protrudes into my Heart of the Lion chest style.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lantern Doomblade New Player

15. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Sorry if these are repeated, I didn't read all 8 pages... ;) BTW, these are PS4 specific.

Wise skin does not work at all. When I select it, it just shows the skin I currently have on the character. I also tried changing to my PvP character which already used it, and again, it just showed the one I was already wearing.

Metallic Pieces - It seems a lot of the metallic pieces default to a yellow rather than a silver color. So, any color is additive rather than solid. (Selecting blue would make it green.) In fact, I think the Formal shoes had this problem as well. (Will check next time I'm on.)

The Green Lantern back symbol is cut off on the left and right when wearing the Trench Coat.
    • Like x 1
  16. Radiohead New Player

Hive defender chest: stretches at chin for me. anyone else?
  17. DC-Doll New Player

Time Traveler shoulders. I.E. the drop rate is bugged.
  18. Femto Well-Known Player

Mutate clown boots aren't showing up on my charecter , tried with different leg styles and skins but nope no showing up
  19. MinuteMaster Well-Known Player

I didn't know that hawk wings got a change. I've been wearing them for a while and I always thought that is what it looked like before. How big were the hawk wings before the update?
  20. Joykiller Dedicated Player

Pied Piper Hood has facial glitch that reveals white blotches on the face when viewed from this angle (PS4/PS3):

[IMG]