Style bugs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dreadwolf, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Wish he'd reply in THIS thread. Would be nice to know the status on some of these other bugs!
    • Like x 1
  2. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Screen form the test server(havent tested it on live yet) but as far as I know it uses the same build as live at the moment so it probably the same:
    Imperial Insect hands style
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Split personality still needs a look at.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Just wondering is Split Personality leg piece fixed or any style of the matter. :eek: and it would also be nice to get an update on the styles. :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Kuno Loyal Player

Do they EVER check this?
    Have you guys EVER seen a style fixed?
    There are tons of them broken, wrong texture and geometry, clipping...
    The tech ninja belt is basicly a thin polygon wrapped around the waist with 2 strips down. Should be a thin sash, like a basic thin version of druid belt but without the circle.
    Should be checked out its been broken looking like that since forever and we dont have a similar sash like that :(
    • Like x 3
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I think that maybe it's time to step up our tactics. Maybe we need to start contacting SOE Support to open Trouble Tickets on these. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

female characters. actually can show face masks. on the batman inspired. and the huntress mask only ones ive tested... dont know why it only works on females
    • Like x 1
  8. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

[IMG]

This happen when switching armouries, Temporal HB weapon which I want to show clipping with Primal defender hands only way to stop it was making my hand styles None
  9. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

While wearing female Kabuki Chest style primary weapons ( Martial arts, Hand blasters confirmed ) are not visible and some WM combos cannot be seen as well ( Hand blaster to bow, Martial Arts to dual pistols confirmed for now ).
  10. Bobburt Committed Player

Spectre head doesn't show any eyes no matter what color you make them. I'm not entirely sure how long it's been like this.

[IMG]
  11. Bobburt Committed Player

Just ran into something weird regarding the Spectre head style. On my alt, the eyes show normally.
    Why is it bugged on my main? :confused:
    After trying different eye colors and face styles, it still won't show the eyes on my main. I'm wondering if it has to do with body style/size? Because this alt is one, maybe two, sizes larger than my main.

[IMG]
  12. DCUController New Player

kick me sign doesn't sit right on gunslinger jacket on the green lantern body size on males. But works fine on a female of the same body size, and a spark small male body size, tried all these sizes with the same coat and kick me sign. lantern male body size with powerful stance is the only 1 I have came across that has had issues so far :oops:

like the back of the jacket is cutting out 90% of the sign.
  13. SERPENTXOFXGOD Well-Known Player

Mepps!!!! Tell them to read this thread and fix it! please. This thread has been going on for over a year. Many Styles also carry different names with exactly the same look. Also when you knee down certain styles break through the jacket. ( Feet clearly going through the jacket ) Also You guys can touch up the visual of the Smoke Aura and the black streak for the skimming.
  14. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Oh, I wish I could have that for my Tyrael-inspired character! :D

[IMG]
    Because the original doesn't have eyes either:
    [IMG]

All I can do is make him smile. :p
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Dreadwolf New Player

Isn't the color of the eyes based on your colors of the headstyle?
  16. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Yes, I have two Insectoid Wings. It has been that way before the PS4 even launched for me.
    • Like x 1
  17. pookachan33 New Player

This is a weird one. Every time I log in and activate an armory build with any double weapon (I've only tried with Martial Arts and Dual Weild, but my guess is that this happens with Dual Pistol and Hand Blast as well), the left-hand one gets a different color order (I believe it's the default one, instead of a custom one). I need to re-adjust the color order and imprint the style again in the armory to sort it out, if I don't I'll get the mixed-up colors every time I go back to that build. I need to do this every time I log in.

(See how the handle bit on the left katar is green, the other part is grayish brown and the glowy lightsaber bit is white, while it should be like the right-hand one which bears the color scheme I actually gave them)
    [IMG]

This, however, can be pretty cool. Instead of downright fixing it, an option to customize both weapons separately would be nice and should expand the customization options for the players in a really fun and asymmetric way.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm really starting to think we need to repost this topic in the Gotham City Forum, as the Devs clearly aren't bothering to reply to many threads here anymore. :(
    • Like x 1
  19. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

I can't seem to change my hands regardless of what other style pieces I'm geared with. I've made sure that all items are unlocked. I've tried to reset the game but still nothing. Kind of sucks since I cannot gear up into any of my complete full iconic suits and I'm stuck with the same hand cannons. Anyone else having this problem?
  20. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

The first survival mode shirts do not glow anymore, since GU38 possibly, there is already a thread made about this with pictures but it has yet to get a reply since Mepps said the generic statement of we'll look into it. and it's not just the glow of the exoshirts but also the skeleton mask and a few other things.