Style bugs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dreadwolf, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Contemporary Tech texture material dont match as well:
    [IMG]

Same goes for Shielded Robot hands:
    [IMG]

Viking legs(or chest) got color slots placed wrong(armored part), yet it is not critical since you can change them:
    [IMG]

Voodoo got metallic waist and hands for some reason:
    [IMG]

Hijacked Servitor shoulders texture dont match the set:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. No Aywok New Player

• I believe I've posted this before, but all capes have a "dead" pixel slightly off-center either to the right or the left. It seems to vary from cape to cape. The spot is almost near the bottom.

• The smaller triangle on the Adaptive Android backpiece has the same dead pixel slightly southwest of the center when viewed from about medium distance (3 zoom-outs from default on PS3).

• It is impossible to wear a shoulderpiece with medium to tall height and not have it clip with every single 2H I have seen/used. This is a lot, but is there any way to adjust the angle at which a 2H weapon is held? This would help at least improve the problem.
  3. Thewoe Well-Known Player

Scion of Ion chest piece needs to be addressed. It looks pixelated and doesnt show properly and the color is way off.
  4. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

Warth Cap doesn't fit on the brute style head properly. Instead it shows up under the chin. Please fix.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. ComicsKid Committed Player

So just get one of the cosmic costumes from the market and use the legs piece. I use it on my vanguard of the heavens toon and it looks like he's still nude. In fact, all the gear from the whole costume blend right in with his skin like a big skin. You just gotta get the correct one that has the pants. I have all 3 so I don't remember which has which, but I do know the Egyptian looking one isn't the right one. So you got 2 now to figure it out.
  6. Skiwattentotten New Player

That was the Heaven's of Vanguard "cosmic" skin that I DID buy from the market place.

The glitch has been fixed already. The armory was putting underwear on, not me. Thanks anyway.
  7. ComicsKid Committed Player

Oh okay, good to know it's fixed.
    I know the skin! I have it too from the market. I was saying that there is also 3 sets of gear you can buy from the market too that have the same space effect to them as well. I use them on my lava skin toon and his helmet, gloves, boots and pants look like the vanguard of the heavens skin too. Space moves within them just like your whole guy does too. Get it?
    I think you're getting confused cause you're saying the name of the skin wrong. It's Vanguard of the Heavens
  8. marvelousman Well-Known Player

9. Skiwattentotten New Player

I wasn't confused because I was saying the name wrong, I still could care less what they call it... it's still cosmic skin to me.

I must have just really not been paying attention to what you were saying because it was about something that was already fixed.

Either way, buying more stuff isn't a fix anyway lol even if it is a short term work around. I ended up using the Astral Allow legs & checkmate belt during the short time the glitch was occuring.

I'm really glad they fixed it too, because I was having the same issue with my reptilian skin.
  10. Rapidfire New Player

Can we please get a fix for this soon? I was so annoyed after I spent over 3 mill on the auction for the collection to get this style only to find out it's sticking out of my toon's neck. I seriously wish i could get my money back. The style is called "Missionary of Hope".
  11. Rankkor New Player

Devs please look into "skull" head piece i have it on my small sprite and my skull is red and on the back of my head i have a white spot half the size of my head ,,,,,, ???? Please fix this camera angle or something i dont know but everyone can see it.... Its not like i have white skin ....please fix
  12. Lantern Doomblade New Player

Hey devs, the vestments of rage back style protrudes into my heart of the lion chest piece. Could you look at this please? :)
  13. Citrik Well-Known Player

If you put on the full Eternal set, the cape clips horribly with the back of the chest piece. Actually, I've noticed that all the capes seem to clip at the top with any style that isn't a tight spandex style. It almost looks like the capes are stuck to the shoulders. I understand that every style won't flow smoothly with one another, but I think they should at least go with their style set.
  14. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Would be nice if Kick Me back would not clip with most of the non-flexsuit styles.
    Also the way it streches with the certain body animations make it feels very organic, out of Place.
  15. Twilight Man New Player

Batman Inspired Mask + Kryptonian Ventilator was how I made my signature Batman Beyond.
  16. kawe Loyal Player

My Hive Defender chest sticks too my chin in Super Speed stance. <_<
    [IMG]
  17. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Chest from nexus give you separate Fourth World style for some reason:
    [IMG]
  18. Bast10n Committed Player

Certain sections of the Hive defender set have the metallic sheen problem. It has made it difficult to settle on a color palette.
  19. Jon Fury New Player

[IMG]
    That was the look i loved. Once they took it out i seriously stopped playing for awhile.
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I've finally noticed a graphic glitch on US PC version that bugs the heck out of me, so here it is...

As some of you may already be aware, my main Hero is my recreation of Green Lantern Jack T. Chance. For those of you that are unfamiliar with the character, here's what he looked like in the comics...

[IMG]

In order to match the look of his outfit as closely as possible, I quickly settled on the Classic Duster Chest (still working on leveling up to the point I need to be at in order to do the quests that grant it), the Paramilitary Pants, and the Buckaroo Boots sold in the Marketplace.

After purchasing the Buckaroo Boots and using them for awhile, a serious graphic glitch became apparent when those pants are paired up with those boots...

[IMG]

Yes, that's right, there's a visible GAP between the pants and the boots. In Real Life, it would be about 1" where his legs appear to be MISSING. And I've confirmed that it's something to do with these particular boots. This glitch does not reproduce with any other boot styles that I have, just the Buckaroo style. Looks like a missing texture or something. :confused:

Until it gets resolved, I've switched to the Chevron style boots for now. Pretty disappointing, since I had to BUY those boots with real world money to use them.

And on a secondary note, I'd like to also chime in that we need a fix for our belt/waist style not showing up with the trench coats. I'm very disappointed with that one, as well.