Style bugs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dreadwolf, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Same goes for Barbarian legs from nexus.
    • Like x 2
  2. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

According to the screenshot from alpha this hands style is supposed to have glowing parts as well:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. ItzLewDot781 Active Player

[IMG]

KICK ME SIGN........ GFX are glitched when you wear KICK ME SIGN and the GUNSLINGER... please fix... Thank you...
    • Like x 1
  4. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

Brother Warth hat is jacked. It comes out of the chin.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

That visible gap happens on the classic duster chest piece to BTW
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Since that's the Trench Coat style I need for this character, do you have any screen shots of the gap you're talking about? :confused:
  7. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I'll try and get a shot tomorrow, its not too bad from what I remember
    • Like x 1
  8. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

So I took a few shots on various angles etc to show you it, its not to bad but you do tend to notice it sometimes

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I see what you mean. Definitely not as bad as the gap with those boots. If only they'd let us see our belts when our character is wearing a trench coat, the right belt might even cover that gap. :(
    • Like x 1
  10. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

There are alot of the belts that need to be fixed .
  11. Misashini New Player

sector incendiary chest was changed a few updates ago, and the emblem no longer centers on the female style. It hangs off the edge. It was my favorite style, but now I wont wear it.
  12. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

13. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

Barman mask!

[IMG]
  14. Dreadwolf New Player

Thank you all for keeping this thread alive.
    Let's hope we get to some changes done soon rather than "soon™"
    And remember to pop a like on the original post!
    • Like x 2
  15. Vyltran Loyal Player

Does detective chest has been reported?..
  16. Dreadwolf New Player

Just scroll through the 7 pages of bugs, if it's not listed, don't hesitate to upload a picture as well.
  17. Dreadwolf New Player

I've also posted in the DLC 10 Style Bugs thread. Please show it some love as well. If the devs keeps this up we'll be forced to chose between face styles OR head styles and not both!
  18. Gl2i New Player

I like to use a cape on my character but I cant because the cape is always stuck to my characters body so it looks weird because it's not flowing or anything and it really bothers me I wish it could be fixed
  19. MolleaFauss Active Player

20. light FX Steadfast Player

dont understand y the sequined urban head i bought from the market doesnt show facial hair when i have it on