Style bugs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dreadwolf, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Caleus New Player

Use DW, with virtually any Chest style and look at the arm pit region and behold the weird texture stretch! :D but I'm on ps3 dunno if it's any different on PC and PS4
  2. MummyWithGuns New Player

I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere, but the druid waist style sticks out quite a bit further in the front than my character's waist. This is on the shortest brute style body type, but was replicated by friends with other body types as well.

[IMG]
  3. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Come on fix this: The shoulder league of assassins dont appear properly on urban slick arm come on fix it soon
    [IMG]
  4. Skiwattentotten New Player

Today when I used the armory for the first time, it glitched out my Heaven of the Vanguard Cosmic skin I purchased... this character has NEVER worn a chest or legs... rarely do I add a waist... None of the waists cover the underwear, though, and now there's nothing I can do to get rid of these ugly briefs he's wearing! At least when I'm using other skins I can match the briefs to hide them... but even making the briefs black still looks pretty stupid.

I think this is an inadvertent error, and the I would have never bought this skin if this was the way it was when I bought it... PLEASE FIX!

How the skin used to... scratch that... is SUPPOSED to look:
    [IMG]

How the skin looks now (with the closest matching color to best hide it's ugliness):
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Stop spamming the same thing over and over. This chest style is bulky so you have to deal with the clipping.
  6. marvelousman Well-Known Player

NO, go make something usefull...
  7. pietroinga New Player

The same problem here...these styles dont matches, so how can we use this with this problem? :mad:
  8. pietroinga New Player

Lol every style must to match...or what is the reason of choosing the style that we want? Lol Lol Lol u are so amazing...:rolleyes:o_O:p
  9. buguimo New Player

I noticed the discussion of you, and also agree with your point of view. The styles have to necessarily match between each other. The shoulder must be over the arm not the contrary.
  10. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Something like spamming the same post over and over and over again in the same thread? Lol, that sounds pretty useful :cool:
    The thing is that there are bulky styles in the game and the ones that are not so bulky so there will be clipping unless every single style slot will have something like legs-feet or chest-hands system, where one of the styles is shrinked in the place of connection with other style or even way harder task - devs will manually place style positions with every single style combination. Sure the developers can put the lower part of the shoulder style a little bit away from the chest and it will fix the clipping with this chest style but there are more chest styles that are even more bulky so the shoulders still gonna clip with them. Yet missing textures in the place of connection of hands and chest should have been fixed.
  11. starkboyman New Player

Just because it is bulky not mean it should be on top of the shoulders, that's neglect of the developers who create styles without due care to make all other match, sheer lack of professionalism.
    this does not happen in other games I've ever had the pleasure of playing, only here in this game because these guys from sony, think they can do what they want going over the preferences of consumers.
    in computer graphics everything is possible, even to fix this little problem, just want to make it be real.
  12. starkboyman New Player

I know you are the guy that fight to get the spark's cape issue fixed...I agree with you cuz i want it too. They never listen us because they are worried to fix issues that affects the whole number of players and let us behind. crap service...
  13. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

As I already said moving the lower part of a shoulder style will fix it for this style combination however there are chest styles that are even more bulky so it wont be a fix for them and if the devs go way ahead and lift it to the point that this style wont clip with the most bulky of chest styles, this shoulder style probably end as a floating shoulder if combined with some flexsuit chest.
  14. marvelousman Well-Known Player

So...simply decrease the protuberance that appears on the arm. duuuh...:p
  15. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

On every single bulky chest style? o_O
  16. marvelousman Well-Known Player

No, if possible just with urban slick...but if some of devs say to me that it is impossible i'll give up, while they dont say anything i'll try till i receive my answer, are u a dev? No? so... just let me alone...thx :p
  17. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Oh well, if you go with "just fix my style, I dont care about others" than yeah, it shouldn't be that hard to "fix".
    Just stop spamming the same thing in the same thread and we are good ;)

Anyway here is the new bug - Adaptive Android chest missing textures on the arms area:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. marvelousman Well-Known Player

I need to call the attention of powerful developers because it seems they do not care about the complaints of mere mortals like me.:mad:
  19. pietroinga New Player

I want it fixed too..so i cant use the styles i want? or just i'm forced to use the style set complete? well i dont understand it...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

That picture just reminded me that Tech Ninja style head got bug in texture compared to the rest of the set:
    [IMG]