Ring of Omnipotence

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by exil3d, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

And on top of that it has a red socket, a DPS-Bonus and toughness, so it's an even bigger Advantage now for People, who Play DPS and not support-roles.
    After the recruitment reward Utility belts another "best" item for a specific Slot, which most of us will never own. This is just sad, since most of us asked to make it possible to earn the best gear in the game and not based on luck only or PtW. :(
    • Like x 2
  2. Void cell Well-Known Player

holy *bleep* that *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* is *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*!!!
    THANKS DEV'S, FOR NOW I WILL BE SELLING MY FIRST BORN.
  3. Anhur Committed Player

Boooo - not a fan of these ultra rare items.
    • Like x 5
  4. Fruity Reaper New Player

Well I only got the helm for the first time recently so maybe I will get one of these next year ;)
  5. Humane Committed Player

If it is as rare as the helm from BG then I could care less.
    I still don't have the helm therefore I am not holding out any hope of ever seeing this ring either.
    • Like x 1
  6. Doc Holliday New Player

Thanks for posting this pic.

Eh it's ok I won't replay the Op because of this, however if it were a 4 wildcard omnipotence utility belt I would.

Missed opportunity to get more replay purchases IMO.
    • Like x 2
  7. exil3d New Player

There is a dd utility belt with 3trinket and1 wildcard cr90.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ivy Bird Committed Player

Didn't they change the Helm of OP so it was unatuned? Been a while so I'm not sure if I remember correctly but I'm pretty sure in a fix they changed it so that it would have different socket colour/bonus depending on the first role it was equiped as.

If so it may mean that these follow the same pattern.
  9. Fruity Reaper New Player

Well I am troll when I got my Helm recently it had a yellow socket on it...
  10. BumblingB I got better.

That's because it's a DPS socket spot. DPS's head and shoulders are yellow.
  11. Fruity Reaper New Player

Exactly, normally trolls are red and I definitely equipped first in troll stance.
  12. Ivy Bird Committed Player

I did say I could be wrong and imagined it...........:confused:
  13. Brice Allen Loyal Player

The Helm isn't attuned Ivy. It is just straight forward stats with a yellow socket. However, regarding those rings, jeez they are redonkulous. They in no way, shape, or form should have Toughness. Sigh...silly SOE. They just never seem to learn from their mistakes. They really don't.
  14. Sumeric New Player

I NEED dis!!!
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

you might want to look again it has all stats not just for DPS and jsut to help you out Prec help everyone even healers trolls and tanks. if your complaining about the afinity
  16. Sumeric New Player

In all seriousness though, I wonder if there are other pieces available in the dlc besides the ring, maybe a neck or mask as well? I guess only time will tell.
  17. Cold Fuzion New Player

I defiantly like the stats :D I would think a rings such as these should be unattuned? Just an idea for the dev's to think over.
    • Like x 1
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

why? Omnipotence mean all knowing and PVP is part of knowledge. quit QQing and be happy it even exisit
  19. Sumeric New Player

They'll probably end up stripping the toughness from it if enough people disagree with the fact that it's there. But even without the 162 toughness (a little over +2% damage damage mitigation while not blocking = small potatoes), those stats pretty much guarantee that anyone who PvPs and has that ring will still be wearing it...
  20. LisaLoeb New Player

The color of the mod that gets inserted should be beneficial to whatever role you are in when you equip it, but I digress.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.