RavNoc's Recent Activity

1. RavNoc liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

People exploit the content to death and then complain about it being too easy and the rest of us who don't use exploits suffer for it and...

Jan 28, 2023 at 11:47 AM
  2. RavNoc liked Ranmaru's post in the thread Aquaman Hear My Call - summoned pets?.

I generally always read the forums, I just try not to post unless its during work hours. Reading over the responses here, the issue that...

Jan 28, 2023 at 6:17 AM
  3. RavNoc replied to the thread Aquaman Hear My Call - summoned pets?.

I always heard/thought it was singularly excluded for certain reasons, was that changed?

Jan 28, 2023 at 6:16 AM
  4. RavNoc liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

You know what helped the DPS finish the content faster? Not being clamped. Hang on... Gonna go get me some popcorn. [IMG]

Jan 28, 2023 at 6:09 AM
  5. RavNoc replied to the thread Pride Boss Complaint.

Naw, it's only because the usual FOMO only kicked in for 1 day (if you don't get it all on day 1, you will struggle as you are now and/or...

Jan 28, 2023 at 6:00 AM
  6. RavNoc liked Emoney's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

I cant speak for anyone else, but I'm not angry. But I do see it as a bit of an exploit. When healers are asked to run with only 2...

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:44 PM
  7. RavNoc liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread why egypt is banned from pay?.

Probably [IMG]

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:43 PM
  8. RavNoc replied to the thread why egypt is banned from pay?.

Isn't that highly against the rules?

Jan 27, 2023 at 12:07 PM
  9. RavNoc replied to the thread Pride Boss Complaint.

I'm glad I did it yesterday (took like an hour hopping between two phases... Easy peasy), because I guess the FOMO was only good for one...

Jan 27, 2023 at 12:05 PM
  10. RavNoc replied to the thread Emotes I would like to see.

/shrug

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:53 AM
  11. RavNoc liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Pride Boss Complaint.

Oh wow! My PS4 does that too now! Or was that before ..... hmmmm.....

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:42 AM
  12. RavNoc liked Emoney's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

A lot of threads over the past year or so turn into this as well, it's not the first and it wont be the last.

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:41 AM
  13. RavNoc liked Emoney's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

HoL not watchtower, see your reading comprehension needs work. And it was one day, I flew by and seen you, and thought theres that silly...

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:38 AM
  14. RavNoc liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

If anything I wish history would repeat itself again. The devs used my videos to justify the changes to phase dodge in GU 34 and Jens used...

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:38 AM
  15. RavNoc liked Emoney's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

No one has made more video evidence than Obsidian, and we all seen earlier how you treat that. You dont really want video evidence since...

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:35 AM
  16. RavNoc liked Emoney's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

To your edit, I'm not offended, I seriously feel bad for you. Your words are there for everyone to read, and at the end of the paragraph...

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:35 AM
  17. RavNoc liked Emoney's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

I dont take screenshots, those serve no purpose since I couldnt post them anyways. But I was wondering when we'd get to the make a...

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:34 AM
  18. RavNoc liked Emoney's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

So you are admitting you stand in the HoL and do nothing while arguing on the forums huh?!? I dont go there to stalk you, I get out of a...

Jan 27, 2023 at 8:33 AM
  19. RavNoc liked Tolly's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

It is however what many here melt as soon as one evokes an inequality of play, with believe that it is absolutely necessary not to...

Jan 26, 2023 at 6:21 PM
  20. RavNoc liked Talks2MuchSense's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

You just lost my interest with that first line. To be as transparent as possible, I stopped reading after that. Not out of ignorance nor...

Jan 26, 2023 at 6:17 PM
  21. RavNoc liked Emoney's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

Lol making a list here... First its gaslighting, Then I'm full of BS, I just want nerfs, I have no knowledge of any of these powers,...

Jan 26, 2023 at 6:16 PM
  22. RavNoc replied to the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

Wait... That doesn't sound very balanced...

Jan 26, 2023 at 4:04 PM
  23. RavNoc liked Talks2MuchSense's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

Right so here's where it gets confusing. So earlier you were talking about a huge chunk of the playerbase just copying Meta builds from...

Jan 26, 2023 at 3:59 PM
  24. RavNoc liked Talks2MuchSense's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

Wow. So just to break that down: - Making excuses trying to make it look like it wasn't about winning or losing to you - The "DCUO...

Jan 26, 2023 at 3:56 PM
  25. RavNoc liked Emoney's post in the thread Speeder EOG Universe.

You've put in more work than anyone here. All people like him have are emotions and assertions. No facts, no rebuttals, just baseless...

Jan 26, 2023 at 3:50 PM