Raven Nocturnal's Recent Activity

1. Raven Nocturnal liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

I'm offering options. Perhaps there are better ideas. But at least I'm trying to think of something.

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:15 PM
  2. Raven Nocturnal liked El Guapo's post in the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

But there IS a grinch who hates fun in control of DB. It's been clear for several years lol

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:14 PM
  3. Raven Nocturnal liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

The clamp isn't going anywhere its how they plan to make alot more money from you with pay to win. You want a free game you get a free...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:13 PM
  4. Raven Nocturnal liked Furious Vee's post in the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

The damage has been done. Any changes to the system capable of making the game enjoyable will only negate the work we, the players, have...

5. Raven Nocturnal liked Reinheld's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

The only thing I seem to notice is that I see the same people all the time. LFG has like 10 people making groups for endgame, or some...

6. Raven Nocturnal liked Furious Vee's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

I hate to be that guy, but the population decrease during DLC intervals has never been this drastic. All the excuses in the world won't...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  7. Raven Nocturnal replied to the thread Pretty disappointed with Kryptonian lair..

"Pretty disappointed with Kryptonian lair." Didn't even have to say this much to color me not surprised lol.

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:50 PM
  8. Raven Nocturnal replied to the thread Cross-Faction Grouping.

Welp, an old buddy messaged me out of the blue to tell me how he finally understands what I meant lol. He caved waiting for a queue and...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:48 PM
  9. Raven Nocturnal liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

I'm sure we're finally down to realizing that the clamp was a game killer for a lot of people... and yes, artifacts and allies were just a...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:44 PM
  10. Raven Nocturnal liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

This

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:44 PM
  11. Raven Nocturnal replied to the thread DCUO the most selective game I've ever come across....

I got yelled at (as buff troll) because I couldn't get the 2nd tank pickup quick enough in TSWE (regular elite, not even e+) on the other...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:42 PM
  12. Raven Nocturnal liked Sollace's post in the thread DCUO the most selective game I've ever come across....

Although I liked the possible choices when creating characters, once HL, we quickly realize that the choice ended up being, in a way, an...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:38 PM
  13. Raven Nocturnal liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

I still believe the whole system needs to be re-worked and divorced totally from Feats. A Feat should be just that, an...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:31 PM
  14. Raven Nocturnal liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Want people to get more skill points, get rid of the stat clamp.

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:30 PM
  15. Raven Nocturnal liked Reinheld's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

You are not wrong about the gamble box feats, however if you ignore the collections, the gear and emblems are quite doable, and...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:28 PM
  16. Raven Nocturnal liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

The skill point tree needs to be addressed absolutely 100%. At low skill points you getting no progression you don't start noticing...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  17. Raven Nocturnal liked Solarverse's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Forgive me for grave robbing here, however, just wanted to add that this has not aged well, here we are, 2024 and still no change. My wife...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:24 PM
  18. Raven Nocturnal liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

i have 585 sp i'm doing just fine but i also got a lot mine before the clamp and if i didn't take 4 years off from the game from...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  19. Raven Nocturnal liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

EU pulls 3 phases of 30ish people during 5-7pm week days. On thursdays at 2pm i see 3 phases of 20 in Cursed gotham (new dlc) Lfg is full...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  20. Raven Nocturnal liked Reinheld's post in the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

Hilarious. Last night I was in VC with a friend and he was queued for Omni alert....guess what popped? VMF...at last boss...1 hour...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  21. Raven Nocturnal replied to the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

I've brought up this idea before, and everyone who I told it to liked the idea. Might be too late for it though. I for one wish stat points...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:38 AM
  22. Raven Nocturnal liked DirtyZerg's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

The feat point thing needs to be revisited entirely. Im a returning player and just trying to get older feats from old content is...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  23. Raven Nocturnal liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Convincing people to pursue skill points right after they've been nerfed by the stat clamp isn't going to be easy. Fool me once,...

24. Raven Nocturnal liked the solowing's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Replace the Achievement feat point system with Achievement exclusive rewards, done. In another few years, we are going to have a very real...

25. Raven Nocturnal liked Kanmaru's post in the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

I've been gone for about three to four months now and returned to a stinking ship. Learning the recent departure of certain devs and Mepps...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:31 AM