Raven Nocturnal's Recent Activity

1. Raven Nocturnal liked Ryll's post in the thread Shadowlands - How to open the door.

[media] I have come across far too many people since they added the collections for the aura to the game who don't know you can open the...

May 5, 2024 at 4:12 AM
  2. Raven Nocturnal replied to the thread DCUO in 2024.

Bad, but should be a lot of fun for the kids. Remember to disable chat for them heh.

May 5, 2024 at 4:10 AM
  3. Raven Nocturnal liked Reinheld's post in the thread question about long time players.

Mainly 'sunk costs' upkeep. I've put way to much time (and money) into the game to give it up completely, and FOMO keeps me active mainly...

May 5, 2024 at 4:03 AM
  4. Raven Nocturnal replied to the thread question about long time players.

Nope; just on the forums now until the lights shut off, having hypothetical discussions that may or may not help the game to change for...

May 3, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  5. Raven Nocturnal liked julianes05's post in the thread question about long time players.

how do long time players keep playing this game. or are they just active in the forums? question from a 2 year player( who deleted the game...

May 3, 2024 at 7:51 AM
  6. Raven Nocturnal liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread Devs! WTH! Why is the April Fools stuff still dropping!?.

This is kind of an odd thing to get so mad about.

May 2, 2024 at 6:50 AM
  7. Raven Nocturnal replied to the thread Devs! WTH! Why is the April Fools stuff still dropping!?.

Because April fools you... Forever!

May 2, 2024 at 6:50 AM
  8. Raven Nocturnal liked Dev72's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

I would rather see them remove the diminished percentages and make each SP earned a flat stat to make them matter more.

May 2, 2024 at 6:49 AM
  9. Raven Nocturnal replied to the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Although I mostly agree, I do not however completely agree with the whole "kids" part. These type of MMOs have never really been "kid...

May 2, 2024 at 6:44 AM
  10. Raven Nocturnal liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

We, the players, are unable to truly know the answer to that question since we are not privy to the data. All we have to rely on are our...

May 2, 2024 at 6:40 AM
  11. Raven Nocturnal liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

The Rage Quit is definitely higher than the completion rate I can almost guarantee you that much been there and experience it quite...

May 2, 2024 at 6:40 AM
  12. Raven Nocturnal liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

I didn't say exceptional lol, just a raised eyebrow: all the considered. I still have to use my remorseless recover to mitigate, which...

May 2, 2024 at 6:39 AM
  13. Raven Nocturnal liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

SEE! This is what I was talking about! I was called “trash” because I was on my new alt ( CR 425 with a max art of 119 ). I AM NOT...

May 2, 2024 at 6:38 AM
  14. Raven Nocturnal liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

While I can agree, I ran things differently. For example, in the Carol Ferris and Wonder Woman fight in an old raid (can't recall the...

May 2, 2024 at 6:34 AM
  15. Raven Nocturnal liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

This is exactly why “Feats” needs to be divorced from SP. Feats should be a separate, personal accomplishment, not something that is...

May 2, 2024 at 6:33 AM
  16. Raven Nocturnal liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

I'm sorry, but wrong: feats and following mechanics go "hand in hand!" Let's look at swamp thing, in CHM: you have a feat for avoiding...

May 2, 2024 at 6:32 AM
  17. Raven Nocturnal liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

It was the Cursed House of Mystery. Generally, I only run the current newest DLC. You're welcome. All the various revamps and...

May 2, 2024 at 6:31 AM
  18. Raven Nocturnal replied to the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Having a high amount of SP (at least 100 - or more?- less than current max SP) definitely shows that the player has at least basic...

May 2, 2024 at 6:29 AM
  19. Raven Nocturnal liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

It's rather hard for me to look at what I do enjoy about the game and focus on that part since the most meaningful part has been made...

May 2, 2024 at 6:25 AM
  20. Raven Nocturnal liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Pale, I'm just curious, but the instance you describe above with the person who had 300sp and only 120 was the highest artifact, was...

21. Raven Nocturnal liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Pale, I'm just curious, but the instance you describe above with the person who had 300sp and only 120 was the highest artifact, was...

22. Raven Nocturnal liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Agreed.

May 2, 2024 at 6:24 AM
  23. Raven Nocturnal liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Yep, that discrimination exists. I will admit that I used to believe that SP was directly related to someone's ability to perform their...

May 2, 2024 at 6:24 AM
  24. Raven Nocturnal replied to the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

They aren't coming through with their promises of targeted adjustments, so naturally people are going to take the same route they did......

May 2, 2024 at 6:22 AM
  25. Raven Nocturnal liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

For my DPS, my health, dominance, and resto would be a LOT higher. My battle roles: health, dominance, and resto would be a lot higher....

May 2, 2024 at 6:20 AM