Entrust's Recent Activity

1. Entrust liked Miranda31's post in the thread The damage on the solo boss is completely absurd!.

Congrats, Tiffany. I gave it a rest for a week, concentrated on getting augs up and finishing the OP piece. Today I succeeded (twice,...

Dec 23, 2023
  2. Entrust liked Illumin411's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

ok, I'll bite. The thing people don't seem to understand is that the stat clamp was always going to be and has been a trade off or...

Dec 21, 2023
  3. Entrust replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

So I was thinking about all the different instances that were breakable due to over CR/Powering them. I even opened the On-Duty menu to jog...

Dec 19, 2023
  4. Entrust replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Was it on point for the thread, sure I guess. Was in on point with regards to my specific reply? No, it wasn't. My reply was specific...

Dec 19, 2023
  5. Entrust replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Yep, bc that's the point we wanted to get to? "Okay everyone, remember this is one of those bosses. So everyone but the healer stand by...

Dec 19, 2023
  6. Entrust replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Nah, I'm not offended that you completely missed the point, made incorrect assumptions, and ran off on an unrelated tangent.

Dec 19, 2023
  7. Entrust replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

What? Once the boss is glitches that's it. No corrections, no adjustment, no wiping or warping to rally. Everyone's screwed because one...

Dec 19, 2023
  8. Entrust replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

It's not a mechanic if it renders the instance unfinishable. Failed mechanics result in a KO or wipe. Not a requirement to vote to...

Dec 19, 2023
  9. Entrust replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

There were far more than the Arkham alert. Basically any boss with phases was at risk. With Arkham it was particularly bad bc that was...

Dec 19, 2023
  10. Entrust liked Some rando's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I stopped playing the game entirely before the stat clamp. As a then new player, it was not fun at all having someone of higher cr coming...

Dec 18, 2023
  11. Entrust liked Mepps's post in the thread Anyone notice they got rid of the Flash Museum map for the stab solo?.

We removed it based feedback when we converted to a solo.

Dec 15, 2023
  12. Entrust replied to the thread Quality of Life request if possible..

7 replay is the max cost for 4 star (1 sp) fests. There are only a few, but there's more than 0. Just saying.

Dec 14, 2023
  13. Entrust liked Proxystar's post in the thread Artifact Swapping Is A Joke.

Firstly, I think it's none of your business what another player is or isn't doing, stop pocketwatching and worry about what you're...

Dec 13, 2023
  14. Entrust posted a new thread.

Clarion for trollers?

So can trollers use the clarion artifact? Roa - debuff multiple adds Claw - buff team or BOP - all debuffs, 1 power Clarion - shields,...

Forum: War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)

Dec 12, 2023
  15. Entrust replied to the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

You literally asked, "SHOULD THE CLAMP BE MADE OPTIONAL? Yes No Do you think that would be a reasonable question?" I provided my...

Dec 7, 2023
  16. Entrust replied to the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

No it's not, it's a terrible question. It's a perfect example of a bad question to put in a survey/poll. It's vague, simplistic,...

Dec 7, 2023
  17. Entrust liked Proxystar's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

Now you're conflating issues and straw manning (probably not on purpose) but that's what you're doing. Firstly, to make it clear, the...

Dec 7, 2023
  18. Entrust liked Reinheld's post in the thread Artifact link to accounts, it's time!.

I think it's more of realizing what a realistic request is and what is not. I'd guess it's a toss up between TCs and Artis as the...

Dec 7, 2023
  19. Entrust liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread The damage on the solo boss is completely absurd!.

SUCCESS! Not only did I complete the solo Elite I got “Block Solid” feat and “Stage you Later” feat! Thank you all for the advice!...

Dec 5, 2023
  20. Entrust liked Proxystar's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

Again, the steam data is probably more helpful, although it only links to a part of one platform, it's probably indicative of the wider...

Dec 5, 2023
  21. Entrust replied to the thread Longtime no see, what have I missed?.

I've left after the clamp, and come back, and left again, and cime back. It had nothing to do with the clamp, and everything to do with...

Dec 4, 2023
  22. Entrust replied to the thread Can Supercharge Soder Makw It's Way to Live Server.

Okay, so it's a test server tool, not a soda that's being tested. Gotcha.

Dec 3, 2023
  23. Entrust replied to the thread Can Supercharge Soder Makw It's Way to Live Server.

For those of us who don't go on the test server, what does it do? How is it different from the ones we have access to?

Dec 3, 2023
  24. Entrust liked Proxystar's post in the thread Now that gear repair is gone, can/will dying be used as a game mechanic?.

Here, you want to pick up your downed team mate, have an AOE floor mechanic over their dead body, oh you managed to shield that, here...

Dec 3, 2023