beardrive's Recent Activity

1. beardrive posted a new thread.

Dr Fate stole my membership rewards?! Haha!

Well I've had a couple days to think...I think it was a good idea, however few will make it to the end of this wall of text. Good luck! I...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 5, 2024
  2. beardrive liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Good or Fake News.

Since Warner Brothers is making investments in the new DCU as evident in hiring James Gunn to direct, Ghostknight is hoping this will...

Jan 1, 2024
  3. beardrive replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed EU raids and mass teleportation failing to DC's.

The stabilizer fragmentation solo just keeps spinning when queued

Dec 30, 2023
  4. beardrive posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed EU raids and mass teleportation failing to DC's

Raids DCing upon teleportation in, or to another map; duos failing, and the stabilizer solo has been reported as failing to que once you...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Dec 30, 2023
  5. beardrive liked Prindacerk's post in the thread Event Spotlight Vendor Discount.

I was trying to figure out the discount logic since it's not obvious. Based on posts by Limey and Reinheld, it should be double...

Dec 6, 2023
  6. beardrive replied to the thread Event Spotlight Vendor Discount.

Riddler on the roof completes the Riddler gear set which is a three-star feat, and completing the feat gives you a 50% gear reduction. I...

Dec 6, 2023
  7. beardrive replied to the thread Event Spotlight Vendor Discount.

For a gearset to double discount, there has to be a feat attached to it. I'm not sure about the Riddler set, but I believe the Riddler...

Dec 6, 2023
  8. beardrive liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread The damage on the solo boss is completely absurd!.

Or you can just disregard everything you say because none of that is needed if you just play the solo properly instead of thinking you...

Dec 6, 2023
  9. beardrive liked Wade Spalding's post in the thread EU servers still down.....

It's not about inconvenience, it's about no red status message on top of the forum's page as in: could be something they didn't notice...

Dec 4, 2023
  10. beardrive replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed EU PS/PC Server Maintenance Page still here.

I agree! A half an hour to an hour and things go back up that's one thing. This seems far more involved going on 7 hours now with nothing...

Dec 4, 2023
  11. beardrive liked sebfm's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed EU PS/PC Server Maintenance Page still here.

Hey, I too am glad I have stuff to do other than playing DCUO, tho a little more communication on DCUO Staff side would be appreciated. As...

Dec 4, 2023
  12. beardrive liked sebfm's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed EU PS/PC Server Maintenance Page still here.

Game Server Status | Daybreak Game Company (daybreakgames.com) At least we can follow up server status on dedicated web page. But yet, more...

Dec 4, 2023
  13. beardrive liked sebfm's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed EU PS/PC Server Maintenance Page still here.

Hello, Can't connect to EU PC/PS Server after daily maintenance.

Dec 4, 2023
  14. beardrive replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed EU PS/PC Server Maintenance Page still here.

I'm now attempting to log in 5 and 1/2 hours later and I'm still not able to. I've also checked the staff post tracker page, and there's no...

Dec 4, 2023
  15. beardrive replied to the thread Qol Updates Requests For Bases.

You hit not only every single item on my list, but a couple more I hadn't even thought of! Excellent work!

Nov 21, 2023
  16. beardrive liked Achikah's post in the thread Qol Updates Requests For Bases.

Start allowing older furniture to stack to 99. Overall base item increase to 800 Manor/HOL Base item increase to 1000....

Nov 21, 2023
  17. beardrive liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread Qol Updates Requests For Bases.

I want a house of mystery lair.

Nov 21, 2023
  18. beardrive liked Eve's post in the thread Qol Updates Requests For Bases.

Haya everyone and Devs. Since we are getting a little QOL update with Episode 46: [media] I'd like to note a few more things the...

Nov 21, 2023
  19. beardrive liked Revrec's post in the thread Qol Updates Requests For Bases.

SAME!

Nov 21, 2023
  20. beardrive liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Increase Drop Rate: Haunted Souls Accessory.

So the Gentleman Ghost Bounty cache box is supposed to drop a rare accessory, but Ive only seen it on the broker only once and it was 500m....

Nov 20, 2023
  21. beardrive liked Achikah's post in the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

Haha! Well, for the EU side I couldn't get the prize pack quite finalized for a Fourth World pack, mainly the actual Fourth World part...

Nov 19, 2023
  22. beardrive replied to the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

How much in-game cash would you take for any fourth world base items you have? Or do I have to REALLY win them? :-) That wildcard judge...

Nov 17, 2023
  23. beardrive liked Achikah's post in the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

[media] Hello, everyone, I'm Achikah and I adore base decorating. For me, besides my friends, base decorating has kept me engaged with...

Nov 17, 2023
  24. beardrive replied to the thread So devs what are we supposed to do with these now?.

That was one of the first things I checked since I have so many of them! What a nice surprise! Did you check your Oracle bot ally? That...

Nov 17, 2023