Qol Updates Requests For Bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Grip Committed Player

Allow visitors to repair gear via the base's dispenser or avail new spots for a cola vendor in the dive-sized lairs. I need to use the limited space for more relevant to me amenities, but when my friends and leaguemates at CR 25 see an accessible base closer than a safehouse, they hope to repair and buy a drink. I get it; help! :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Oh yeah plz all don't forget the one I had a thread for way back for being able to purchase the "extra room" for all hideout variants!

You know, the extra room they added to Atlantean and Brainiac lairs? We should be able to purchase that extension for the others! (Like Tech, Gothic, etc)
    • Like x 2
  3. Grip Committed Player

A crowd-sourced entry from a couple of friends- Permit base owner to Allow/Prevent Destruction on an item by item basis
    • Like x 1
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Would be cool to have some sort of base/league hall type thing shared between all or a handful of toons on the same account so they can all use its amenities, decorate it, place and use armories so if there's toons that are meant to be a group they can have their suit room with all their suits like often seen in the Batcave, etc. I guess it's kinda league-hall-lite in a way.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

That would be insane! Like a display of League members styles too, kind of like the Justice League!
    • Like x 1
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

FOR THE LOVE OF CREATVITY!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!

Put more amenity nodes in the Manor Bases
    one next to the mainframe would be nice,
    One in the cave portion by the guardrail directly across the platform from the secret passage would be ideal!
    in the alcoves on the first floor would also work (particularly for mailbox placement)
    • Like x 1
  7. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I think it's time we fix the glitching Wayne manor secret passageway bookshelf from being invisible the first time you load into a manor.
    • Like x 2
  8. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I have 64 items I'd like to re-add so please someone save the ine digit of 7 switch 8 to make it 800 base item limit and make hundreds of players happy to express their creativity more freely.
    • Like x 1
  9. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

+10000 likes for using the Real Cheetah in your artwork!
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

It is my favorite Comic Book design for Cheetah, after all. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Revrec Environment Artist

SAME!
    • Like x 9
  12. Sollace Well-Known Player

1) + NEW BASES AT EACH DLC INSPIRED BY THE DLC.
    A free base (small size) and a large paying base, NO PRICE A 3 DIGIT, I will say maybe around 30/40 with a nice size for large bases, price to debate and not a base clone !!!

2) Review the tolerance of proximity between object and wall, especially for the league hall, as sometimes unequal and exaggerated limit.

3) player base: make sure that augment of DLC are integrated either in the generator or in the base central unit, and that it activates according to the DLC joined by the player.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

I'm gonna take this as It's coming one day ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Me, still waiting for an Intergang Penthouse lair:

[IMG]

Funnily enough, when I decided to check out that map this week, its location has been changed from where it used to be in Gotham.
    • Like x 2
  15. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I have mentioned this before but I would so love to see a league donation box in the home base and the space station home base made bigger with more rooms. I also would like to add that if possible I would love to see a much bigger home base, It just seems so small and also more then one sparring dummy 3 or 5 dummies would be awesome
    • Like x 3
  16. Eve YouTuber

Great ideas here!
    • Like x 1
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Um…if we do eventually get a house of mystery lair is there a chance of new bookshelves becoming available? Ones the size of a floor to ceiling wall, ones the height of a hallway, ones that hang from the ceiling so that it can look like one bookshelf sitting on top of the other or just the house using magic to organize books in a funky way, more wall shelves of various designs so that people don’t have like 20 or 30 L-shaped bookshelves on their walls? You can’t go wrong with bookshelf base items.
    • Like x 2
  18. Aren Sul Committed Player

With Game Update 139, the dispensers have been stripped down functionally. Obviously the repair tab is gone (yay! for no repairs), but why remove the ability to sell? In most my lairs, not a big deal since I have a soda cola machine in the front, but for the larger lairs (like Wayne Manor, for example), it was convenient having it because it's close to the entrance and there isn't a space for an amenity. Can we have the sell ability for dispensers?

On that general large lair note, can we have a second panel in the back? It's a bit of a pain to go to the front, enter decorating mode, drop stuff way in the back, leave the mode, go run to the back to check it out, find you need an adjustment, then have to run all the way to the front again - repeating as needed. The league halls have multiple panels.

Thanks for reading :)
    • Like x 4
  19. beardrive Committed Player

You hit not only every single item on my list, but a couple more I hadn't even thought of! Excellent work!
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

For the first point, yes, bring it back please. I see no reason to justify it being removed in the first place.
    Second point, oh god, I'd love this. Though, only if we can hide it somehow. I don't want it to clip or block other base items I could use there. But yeah, if we even get more bigger bases that would be even more needed.
    • Like x 2