@DEVS Please Implement Cross Save

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Retire, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Retire Well-Known Player

The support is here.. after new EP would be the perfect time
    • Like x 1
  2. Retire Well-Known Player

Another update to the game that Switch is getting well after everyone else.. If we all had one server this wouldn't be an issue. Why was the Homecoming seasonal removed if we are not getting the Halloween seasonal on switch?
    • Like x 1
  3. Big-Daddy_Serius New Player

I agree we should have cross progression like fortnite and other games they can do this if they want I know programming and plus it shouldn't be a dc comic issue cause they ain't really involved into this game if they were we would still have the superman emblem and the pne super girl lpve toon in game but like all of yall are saying they should imbed it cause I would love to play the game on my laptop when I travel and I don't caused I would have to start all over and it would be a serious pain trying to do all those feats again and I spent a crap ton on my ps game
    • Like x 1
  4. Retire Well-Known Player

I'm here every week until it happens
    • Like x 1
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

@Ranmaru, answers, please.
    • Like x 1
  6. GermanM Committed Player

And i will give +1 to this until it happens
    • Like x 1
  7. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Instead of the ps5 update they should have worked out total crossplay. I play on ps5 and the game looks fine as a ps4 port
    • Like x 1
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

TBH a cross-save would allow them for an easier PS port.

"Oh, you have your account on ps4 and is now going to ps5? No worries, fam, just login on your new console to no issues"
    • Like x 1
  9. Morrigam Level 30

Retire trynna save some headache to NS players and give the game overall a bigger community. Sad that there's no reply from a dev at least stating the importance of this and if there are any alternatives on the table.

Still remember the first dev invasion on switch. I think it was Dev ocean who went to little bohemia and there wasn't a single soul there. Later they went to the watchtower were it got extremely laggy and the game started kicking everyone. Good ol' days.
    • Like x 3
  10. Retire Well-Known Player

11. GermanM Committed Player

12. Retire Well-Known Player

Still in this !
    • Like x 1
  13. Wallachia Devoted Player

IIRC Oceans left the company. I don't know, I know a lot of devs left. When cross-save/progression hits, I will download DCUO in a flash.

Funny thing: Marvel released a card game for mobile and pc. And it has cross-save..........
  14. Retire Well-Known Player

Been a min but I ain't forget !