Just because you disagree, doesn't make the other evil.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Steamboat2302, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah the box carrying adds in PZR, who used to be infused with the speed force, now wear cement shoes. Before yesterday every PZR pug run I did where we did not toss at least a few boxes out had at least 1 wipe due to the boxes. Yesterday ran it 5 times and only had 1 run where they got more than 2 out and we were NOT really trying to stop them.

Easy mode----ENGAGE!
    • Like x 2
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

I cheered when i read they were adding it in. Those threads were like a dogpile, if you dared support a stat clamp. You were not welcome and some people tried to shame you out of the thread for disagreeing with it.
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Figures. :(
    • Like x 1
  4. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

This is interesting. It paints a picture, not of attrition, but of stagnation. Slow growth this year. I'm not sure how reliable these numbers are as multiple months actually show 0 people in the game.
  5. OnlyNomad The One Above All

That's my point, everything we argue about on forums (unless proven otherwise by the devs through data) is anecdotal. We can share our experiences and opinions, share our realities and what not but at the end of the day, those are not factual.

In 6 months if the devs show up with data and it shows little to no increase in player retention or it shows a massive increase, we'll be able to sit here and argue with factual data and throw away our anecdotal evidence.
  6. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

Thats how its always been. Its interesting, because the forums seem just as populated as ever but honestly... seem to be less diverse in opinion than in the past. I'll tell you, reading the forums it would create a picture that veterans should be leaving in droves right now. The steam numbers don't support that... But I will say the discord doesn't hold the forums in very high regard. The population in discord is significantly different than here.
  7. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

A rising peak leading into September shows stagnation?
  8. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Steam Charts paints another picture.

https://steamcharts.com/app/24200

That other website probably accounts for other platforms too but I don't know for sure.
    • Like x 1
  9. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

could you imagine what kids reaction would be to the og nintendo? or the.....genesis?
    • Like x 1
  10. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Since when is 0.8% a rising peak? lol
    • Like x 1
  11. OnlyNomad The One Above All

My son thinks cavemen played that. /s
    • Like x 1
  12. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

But you asked a question that can be also apllied onto you. Aka the chicken or egg paradox!
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Ummm… ooga booga? :D
    • Like x 2
  14. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

It shows slow growth.
  15. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

My son loves the 2nd TMNT Nintendo game. Absolutely loves it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

well guess that makes me a caveman....at least i know i can use Geico lol
  17. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

that was the arcade game version i think, yeah i played video games in an arcade..... brb gotta go hit a mammoth on the head with a club......
    • Like x 1
  18. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Lucky, my son thinks I'm a dinosaur.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

July, August averaged 3k daily players which is now showing 6k and above. Tell me how you get 0.8% out of that data?
  20. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Good

The popularity is increasing. In the last 30 days it has increased in size by 0.892%.

We recommend starting this game!

Literally says on the website you linked...
    • Like x 1