Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I am not trying to be a troll or anything. Legitimate question here because sometimes I am blind as a bat. But does Starfire have just glowing pupils? I have never noticed that but I never actually read everything with Starfire in it.
    • Like x 1
  2. Earth742 Well-Known Player

While most artists tend to simplify Starfire's eyes, some do use more detail.

While i'd love to have more options for detailed, glowing eyes, I am still waiting for the Bizarro Emblem...
    Woulda thought that would have happened by now...
    • Like x 2
  3. Chain Lightning Active Player

a Killer Frost style for winter seasonal would be cool.[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we pleas get some kind of enhanced version of the 80th anniversary Batman emblem done up like the Batman Incorporated suit. Where it like he's got the Bat signal on his chest. I might be cool to make it battle reactive. We haven't that gimmick in some time and only from one set of items.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we pleas get some kind of Gold//Yellow metal Chroma materiel based on the revers Red Death.
    [IMG]
    Maybe it can be metallic, glowing yellow, and black. Showing it's the opposite of the Red Metal Chroma.
    • Like x 5
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I would love a Doomsday like style skin, tusks, shoulder spines, hand claws, spine beard
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    At the rate we are going it's likely we are going to get Devastator first but that's just a second rate knock off to one of Superman's big bads. I don't want to be a clone but we have been exposed to so many strains of the Doomsday virus
    • Like x 2
  7. bobert0317 Active Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. Awsome Well-Known Player

You need to do a Kingdom Come episode. Then add all the styles from Kingdom Come. That would be an epic episode.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Devs can we finally get a alien head style something like this
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Kuno Loyal Player

I want hoods with actual hair.
    We had the Street style but... it comes with a cap and 2 tails. But something along the line, less street more basic.

[IMG]

Also this amazon hairstyle:

[IMG]

I want Artemis and Hippolita hairstyles and Wonder Woman Bombshell styles.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

This is a example of a hood with hair ^^
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Wildcat Committed Player

Mr Terrific inspired gear/armor:
    [IMG][IMG]

Samurai armor

[IMG][IMG]

Ninja styles/armor

[IMG]

This is something I really want to see
    [IMG]

an DCUO Ras can be updated to look like this? :D

[IMG]

Future Flash armor style

[IMG]

Savitar inspired armor
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Completely agree. We need an Alien Grey head, that's color-change-able of course.
    And maybe some other clearly extraterrestrial designs as well.
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

You know, today I saw someone with a pumpkin for a head and I immediately realized something.
    Why don't we have overalls? A pumpkin head just doesn't look good if we don't have overalls, a bow tie and work boots. Am I right?
    • Like x 1
  15. Kuno Loyal Player

Lantern & Sapphire hairstyle pack please?

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. MisterJC New Player

Totally agree with ALL of the above!
    • Like x 2
  17. MisterJC New Player

I have been asking for these since launch! That Whisper A'Daire hair, eyes and costume is awesome.
    • Like x 2
  18. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

[IMG]

Superman, Batman, and Red Robin are all deserving.
    • Like x 2
  19. Yellow Lightning New Player

I hope this Forum is still open for suggestions ^^

We REALLY need a male version of the Star Sapphire "Heart of Predator"-Outfit!
    It's only piece of Lantern-Gear that is gender-locked, even though there is even a female-version of the Black Hand inspired-Outfit and even though it is possible for male beings to become a Star Sapphire! Most of them might not be worthy of it, but Characters like John Steward, Guy Gardener and Kyle Rayner already wore the Violet Ring of Love and many more are welcome to follow (at least in my oppinion).
    Having the Ultimate Lantern Corps-Pack bought myself (twice, due to accidently using all of the Items on the same Character) and given to nine male Characters that all represent one of the nine Lantern Corps, it was saddening to see that the "Heart of the Predator"-Gear was completely useless to me...

I had to make up a Outfit with some starting-Styles, while also having to create a new female Character, that could actually use those Styles.

I'd really LOVE to see it being possible to use the Style on my male Character and to finally see a proper male Star Sapphire-Costume, that is more in line with the more "free" nature of the Star Sapphire-Costumes.

Thanks for listening to my request and maybe even bringing it into DC Universe Online!
    • Like x 2
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

And there have been at least 3. I know John wore a violet ring at one point in time and Guy wore one alongside a red one and then some random human whose name I don’t remember. And Kyle’s White Ring Gabe him the powers of Star Sapphire
    So I think it could also fall into the do-it-able for the storyline concept.

I completely agree.
    • Like x 1