Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Ok, I so hope I have this. Do you know what it is called so I can look for it tonight when I get home?
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I don’t remember off the top of my head, I gave up hope long ago and don’t even remember the title. It is a waist style though.
    • Like x 1
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Ok, Thank you again
    • Like x 1
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

5. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

This is only anecdotal from my perspective I am not saying it is 100% true or not. So don't quote me as a legitimate source. Now with the disclaimer out if the way. With the Promethium lockboxes, again in MY personal experience, I have found that the longer you hold onto a lockbox the more likely you get something rare. I have completed almost all the pvp styles except the legs for the harley gear and the deadshot gear as that is not in lockboxes but I have completed raptor infiltrator (Robin), mercenaries malice(Deathstroke), shroud of anubus(Black Adam), aegis of eternity(Captain Marvel), adaptive android(Amazo), elemental android(Red Tornado), gotham knight(Nightwing), malevolent knight, virtous knight, vengeful surgeon(Hush), and vengeance(Huntress). Also Wonder Wiccan, Wonder Warlock, Speedmetal X, and Speedmetal Nth all 4 have the demons tail waist.
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh I have literally all of the rewards except the tail. I tried holding on to them and opening later. I know it's an item, I just gave up hope for it and the desire to try. So now I just open, get the compound omega, and that's it. Guess I'm just petty like that.
    Thanks for trying to help me though. :)
    Definitely advice others can try though. :)

Edit, on a side note does anyone else feel like those gigantic goofy grins on the happy faces are kinda disturbing?
  7. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

OMG YES. They freaked me out. Never use that skin even with all of my toons wearing masks.
    • Like x 1
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I got home last night and checked and lo and behold I had it. I equipped it immediately and save it in one of my armory. It looks so cool. Thank you again
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

You’re welcome.
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

they need to make lockbox drops tradable so i can give u 1 for free. sitting on 3 hoping the day arrives
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That would be awesome. Thank you. If that day ever comes. I call first dibs on one. Lol
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

for sure :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Halcyon81 Level 30

would it be possible to make the style options so you can select right and left boots,gloves and shoulders seperately?
    • Like x 2
  14. Raven Roth Committed Player

[IMG]
    The old fishbowl head buff from the Summer Event
    • Like x 4
  15. Midnight Man8 Level 30

Can you make the option to let weapon styles to always appear or not? As example a toon be always holding hi swordl
    • Like x 1
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What's weird is that we have that option with the Hand Blasters Weapons, and I believe with the Shield Weapon. But I want all of them, including those 2, to give us both options, either always shown, or show up only when you use them. For a costume I'm planning, I want the Cyborg Hand Cannon to show up only when I'm attacking, then disappear when I'm not, just like the Dual Pistols.
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

How do you get the shield/blasters to always show, even when not in use?
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

On your Style Menu, go to Primary Weapon, select the Hand Blaster/Shield style you want to use, customize the colors if you wish, and Save. It should then show all the time.
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Nope, shield still only shows when it's in use.
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Open world, it only shows when in use. I admit though there have been a few raids where it is viewable the whole time. Only blasters, I guess since they qualify as gloves.
    However, I agree. I would love the option to choose whether they are always visible or not. Like in the menu where you choose to change the color slots or material, a yes or no slot to "show weapon".
    Like, I understand that with a couple of the weapons it might be difficult or just look weird (like staff or 2 handed) but the benefits of the other styles being visible is a plus I think.