DCUO Announces New Episode: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The JLD cover is for inspirational purposes only.
    • Like x 3
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Still hoping for a Reign of the Supermen DLC
    • Like x 1
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Please tease another new model !
    • Like x 3
  4. C3alix Committed Player

Is this going to be apart of current Gotham City?
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Gosh so hope for this style. Now or never. :oops: Time Capsule, 1500 Marketplace cash, I don't care,
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I don't mind new artifacts, as long as the artifact level remains static for at least 6 more months. I think 160 max for artifacts is good right now. We need more varieties of artifacts BEFORE any more artifact levels are raised.
    • Like x 1
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

can't wait to see the style/s and base items for this. i still lack a decent pair of face antlers having my character ready to be displayed, and i'm sure there's LOADS of base item potential with a magic/dark realm oriented episode.
  8. recoil2 Dedicated Player

also single player? oh i'm going to have FUN with that XD..............
  9. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I think the August DLC is going to Batwoman or Star Girl focused.
  10. Dark warlorck Active Player

I hope to see Tala the mistress of hell boss is like a very powerful magician more dangerous than Felix Faust or Zatanna.
  11. Nnightwing New Player

More artifacts? C'mon! Seals need to be available as loot drops or in a vendor.
    Please.
  12. hero turner Well-Known Player

Well that's cool, maybe we can get some good gear styles based on Zatanna,Fate and Shazam,, on that note hopefully we can get a power like the Atom with a shrink ability and a power that can grow big like Giganta.
  13. Dark warlorck Active Player

I would love new women's outfits inspired by Zatanna and Tala besides Tala in a splendid dress that would be perfect for a female player.
  14. HARDL1GHT AC3 New Player

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Does this mean we are finally getting a slovenly, disheveled trench coat? One with the knot loosened?! Please tell me we are getting one! PLEEEEAAAAASE! Please please tell me we are. For so long I have wanted the Bullock/Constantine top coat.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dark warlorck Active Player

As artifact can be the Pandora box or a Gemworld magical stone.
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

And which Dev is ultimately responsible for the House of Mystery? Like the idea and who contributed the most on that particular thing? Because those 2 Devs are my NEW FAVORITES!
    • Like x 1
  18. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

No.
  19. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

Spolier: new max CR will be 273.

;)
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

...after Meg of course. The person that responds to costume suggestions is my favorite always of course. :)