DCUO Announces New Episode: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Nnightwing New Player

You like buying Seals of Preservation and Completion from the Marketplace every time they put out new Artifacts? I think it's rotten. 160 gets a 10% chance of success AND I have to buy a Seal? I can't be the only one this irritates. How about a way to level artifacts that increases chance of success?
  2. AV Loyal Player

It knee-jerk irritated me but a seal of completion is 50 less than our monthly subscription marketplace allotment. It ultimately provides a decent rate of progression without spending money and gives us the option of accelerating progress as we see fit, which is ultimately good for returning or less active players.
  3. Nnightwing New Player

And what about players that run multiple characters?
  4. Treyway New Player

Hi mepps, I was having trouble with my dcuo game before, and i want to sayl, it said i was banned, and well, i am telling you if there is any way to please bring my dcuo account back, it got banned, and please, please can you bring my account back, its the only game i have. there are no warnings on the game or anything, and well my account was banned, and please im asking if u can bring it back, its the only game i have, ive been playing for a very long time. my username is sokafor10s, and player name on game is firemansup, and im banned so i cant log on it right now, but im asking please if u can bring my account back.
    • Like x 1
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

#AltsDon'tMatter
    :)
  6. Batrederik Dedicated Player

can't wait ^
    [IMG]
  7. Nnightwing New Player

I hate you.
    • Like x 1
  8. VizualeffectZ New Player

Lol, they will end up having a double xp weekend the week before they drop the new dlc so you can't switch them out for even xp. Happens everytime.
  9. BlackzStar New Player

I hope we get to see how strong Zatanna really is.
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

That’s when you wait for the next double xp! :D I still haven’t upped any of the Atlantis ones past the level for the feat; it’s fine to wait.
    • Like x 1
  11. CloudxConnected New Player

It's fine to wait, unless the artifacts are so good that waiting hurts your performance while doing so.
  12. Silverfang Hellbane New Player

I'm still waiting for you guys to make a DLC based on the DC Comics Swimsuit edition. Now THAT was fan service.
    • Like x 2
  13. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Will there be rabbits in hats??
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Watch it BUD............ I'm the only one that gets to suck up to Meg. :D
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Help me push Medphyll’s head and LOS emblems and if we get those items then I will give up and let you be the number one kisser-upper. Lol
    • Like x 1
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Alrighty!!!....LOL
  17. aderdomghg New Player

will there be new capsules?
  18. JKwak Well-Known Player

Nice a "Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs"-DLC

i already have is a screenshot of the new dlc
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Blue Surge New Player

Questions or comments? Join the discussion![/quote]

Are we going to see recent new Iconic Heroes and Villains in the PVP character selection?
  20. Dark warlorck Active Player

This dlc is perhaps the continuation to episode 5 Hand of fate that causes a war between order and chaos on the side of the order Doctor Fate Zatanna Shazam and Phantom Stranger camp chaos bitten Mordru Klarion Eclipso Felix Faust and Tala I m expect big magical battles.