DCUO Announces New Episode: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Maxwill Committed Player

You forgot to read or what?

• The episode will launch new player rewards, including new gear, styles, artifacts, base items, and feats.
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Needs Batman you can't have an attack on Gotham without him .
    • Like x 1
  3. Ully Committed Player

Awesome! I hope we see new and exciting raid mechanics and perhaps, some actual elite level content this time. I can't wait to test . :)
  4. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

A Legion Lost episode would be awesome someday. Or anything Legion related. I'm not giving up my toon names though.
    • Like x 1
  5. OneSoulManySumuruai New Player

Known what would be super dope? Dropping any of the characters from the last couple DLC's in Legends...Cyborg, Murk, Manta, Starfire, etc. Whatever happen to Grodd?
    • Like x 3
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I think Grodd Used his MENTAL Abilities to have the Devs FORGET he was ever Planned
    • Like x 1
  7. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

I was hoping for Flash Content but this is ....ok
  8. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Sweet! The DC Universe has so many fun and interesting corners; it's great whenever we delve into unexplored territory such as JLDark. Order Vs Chaos and a Cthulhu homage? Sign me up!

However, I must admit I'm a smidge disappointed to see only one new Iconic mentioned in the press release. The provided image includes Deadman, Shade and Mme Xanadu, but Mordru is the only new character mentioned. On one hand, this could mean that the devs are saving some surprises for release ... on the other hand, it's Mordru! While we'll probably get 21st century, JSA-fighting Mordru, it does open up the possibility that Legion of Superheroes or Gemworld versions of Mordru are right around the corner...
  9. Eve YouTuber

oops, wrong thread :D
    • Like x 1
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

So excited for this!
  12. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

:p Yep we are now officially Vigilante Detectives .. Harvey Bullock is already complaining about us . Course Batman has nothing to say. He can be rude that way.. I saved his butt like 17 time when the Amazons attacked Gotham and he never once said thanks. LOL Looking forward to a mission with Boston Brand AKA Deadman.

Now for a question.. I am not too up to date on the new 52. ...

[IMG]
    I got most of these with no problem. Zatanna, Johnny boy of course and Deadman .. From the other posts here I think kit is Madam Zanadu in the back ground but I do not recognize the guy stand right behind Zatanna. ??? Who is he? ANYONE?
    • Like x 3
  13. NewSuperman New Player

Nice, can't wait!
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Since we went back to Large-Scale DLCs:

Amazon Fury III was released in November, followed by Age of Justice which was released in June.

Earth 3 was released in November, while Deluge was released the last week of March.

So the JLD episode's release window is actually pretty consistent.

(And for the record - both years also followed up with April content - Starro and Death of Superman, respectively. It's not out of the realm of possibility that we could have some Batman Anniversary shenanigans coming our way...)
    • Like x 2
  15. MrMigraine Devoted Player

That is Shade, The Changing Man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shade,_the_Changing_Man

:)
    • Like x 2
  16. Raizen Reaper Level 30

Shadow power?
  17. Rektumocepac New Player

I dont know who is the guy right behind Zatanna, but i like his hairstyle and i also want that hairstyle to be eventually in the game
    • Like x 1
  18. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  19. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Shade is one of those weird characters - which is not a surprise given that he was created by Steve Ditko (the same guy who had a hand in creating things like Doctor Strange).

Shade’s power is derived from the M-vest he wears:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/m-vest/4055-57087/

Aside from giving him a protective shield, levitation and explosive abilities, it also has the ability to make thoughts and fears into illusions or even reality.
    • Like x 2
  20. Rektumocepac New Player

I dont know who is the guy right behind Zatanna, but i want his hairstyle and i hope that will end up eventually in game