DCUO Announces New Episode: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Starblast Well-Known Player

this release date is actually from a WB Games standpoint a great time. The Aquaman DVD/Blu-ray comes out just a couple days later and will prolly be out sooner for digital viewing so this is gives one last harrah to promote the Aquaman content as a preview event. Also, this date is actually great because Mortal Kombat 11 will be coming out exactly a month later almost. I know that is a fighting game but still a WB property now. If Shazam is featured that cleverly promotes that upcoming moving which is around the same time of release of this episode. I do support them doing this sort of thing actually. Although, I still like some of the old skins personally and still like the impassioned skins of Zatanna, Harley, Catwoman, and Wonder Woman. which all I think need to be PVP skins. i mean. why not? 3 of those are already playable? I also think this DLC would be a great time to introduce the Enchantress. I know she in the Rebirth comics is back to suicide squad stuff largely cuz of the movie. but that movie largely IMO took the new 52 Justice League Dark Villain in a way. But I digress.... regardless this seems exciting as I like that DC seems to be trying and doing a great job of getting characters that are not as well known out there that are not the big 3 while still supporting the big 3.
  2. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Awesome, if i could suggest just one thing it would be to have one race, i just loved a lot the race on atlantis, It was so much refreshing.
    • Like x 3
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

can't wait to see what dark magic themed base items we'll get from this, the cthulhu like demonic invasion causes me to suspect we might get a dark portal or two of some kind. or something like the rocks and stuff in the shadowlands.
  4. bengrimm99 New Player

Nice! I can't wait. Hope we get to interact with some of the other magic folks.
  5. Dark warlorck Active Player

Lord of order and Lord of chaos white magic and dark magic at work.
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Can it be the end of March already? I think I speak for everyone when I say we will gladly give up the rest of Valentines and all of the St. Patrick’s day event if it means we get the JLD sooner.
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

eh, too many things i need from the patrick's day event, but at least we can preview it if that's what's got the test server down for a few days. and i imagine it probably is, i mean what kind of maintenance would take a week?
    • Like x 1
  8. Dark warlorck Active Player

I think he will publish a test early March.
  9. Dark warlorck Active Player

I love the magic an dlc on the magicians looks very interesting.
  10. Tanya_83 Level 30

Not much to do until March 28...
  11. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Looking forward to this it’s going to be epic
  12. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

So I have been thinking up what kinds of Base Items that would be cool to get from JL Dark
    • Helmet of Fate on Pedistal
    • Closed Crime Bible on a Pedistal
    • Window showing the House of Mystery
    • Window showing the inside of Oblivion Bar
    • Miniature House of Mistery
    • Miniature Rock of Eternity
    • More Magic Circles for Floor and Wall
    • Crystal Ball on a Pedistal
    • Interactive Retracting Bookshelf moves aside to open up what is behind it
    • Like x 6
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Bottled magic lightning!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. MastersGL New Player

So...between the March 20th Times capsule, a second time capsule partway through the content, an open content vendor style, and a vendor style...

Is anyone else seriously hoping for an actual Shazam and Dr Fate style out of this content?
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If I don't see a proper Doctor Fate helmet, I am going to be very disappointed.
    • Like x 2
  16. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Plenty to do!

I am leveling up alts

grinding out some feats

farming older content for a few collection pieces and styles and...

BUILDING UP IN GAME CASH! (Up to $400,000,000 with over a month to go!)
    • Like x 1
  17. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

You guys showed us a revamp for Zatanna and her new hair that will be one the new styles... I don't suppose you'll be doing Constantine hair style? It's been a long time since any new male hair styles were introduced.

Also, a Constantine tattoo skin would be a cool style addition too.

[IMG]
  18. MastersGL New Player

Very much same.