Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Ok Jubilee ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

*attention DEVS*
    The Halloween Event has some "gag grenades" that putl auras on other toons. I had a fire one put on me yesterday I thought would exactly what I had in mind as far as powerset auras. The Fire on just my head and hands was dope...plus the trail it left as I was in movement mode...yeah... I want that bad. I also think other powersets with those kind of auras would be a hit. If they could do those like the variant auras in the quark vendors...that would be awesome. Head...hands...feet...and combinations. Every powerset shouldnt be too difficult to do imo. Please....make it happen.
    • Like x 1
  3. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Also...would still love to have some auras that had the abilty to change its colors. Those powerset auras would be perfect. Dreaming Im sure. Doesnt hurt to throw it out there.
  4. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Stone and Electricity and Metal materials.
    • Like x 3
  5. MrSpiderDeath New Player

a speed force aura that would make lightning dance around you in basic aura colors and the normal version of it in that orange color that the flash has
    • Like x 3
  6. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

I'm gonna say again, just for good measure. Smoldering Ash Cloud Aura! I tried to post a cool pic but it didn't work :(

I was thinking glowing embers rising while the ash cloud part sorta flows downward, possibly leaving a small trail of smouldering ash.....

we need this :)
    • Like x 2
  7. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Will you guys be doing anyone variations on the solar aura (red, yellow, black)?
  8. ZibzRO New Player

I will love to see Lanterns NPC's aura implemented in a tier set... red/green/yellow...
  9. recoil Committed Player

imagine if they made the electricity material like something from armored adventures? similar to speed force material but you can actually see the styles color and all but with white electricity instead of red and adds glowing white edges to what it's equipped to?
    • Like x 1
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

11. stärnbock Devoted Player

best part of that spooky halluzination material?
    it is allready in the game ^^ please add it to MP
    • Like x 1
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

how about every material the league halls statues show?
    can't you bring gold, silver, bronze and the others to MP?
    • Like x 1
  13. recoil Committed Player

i would buy a gold material if they ever put that on either market place or the quark vendor for a decent price.
    • Like x 1
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

IIRC gold is also used in the "to long island" alert... isn't it?
  15. recoil Committed Player

well the metal men are iron and the androids silver or what looks like cobalt but i believe there is a boss in the metal man section that is gold plated, a dr. pyro something. but there are several enemies like amazon statues and full house who are also solid gold. mostly i'd like sections of my armor to look like excalibur sonic.[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. SlapY0uS11y New Player

Is there any chance we can get New Body types like Superman, Black Adam, Shazam, and/or Bane
  17. recoil Committed Player

why not rune material? or tech material? somebody earlier mentioned the bottled buildings that would really make for a good material.
    • Like x 1
  18. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

We need a glowing material. Color changeable like void.
    • Like x 2
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

20. Django Unchained Level 30

A light blue sandstorm aura called Blizzard (for ice characters). And an aura similar to what you see in the magic wing.
    • Like x 1