Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Django Unchained Level 30

A lantern highlighting material (color lantern outline) so characters can look like a true lantern.
    • Like x 2
  2. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Matrix material, fire material, invisible cloak material, chaos material(portholes).
  3. TwistedWun420 New Player

Ok for materials and auras. Ill start material. Well would be cool to have a water material. Or or a chrome.for auras was always wishing for a cosmic aura
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Green Kryptonite Aura
    Red Kryptonite Aura
    White Kryptonite Aura
    Black Kryptonite Aura
    Blue Kryptonite Aura
    Gold Kryptonite Aura
    • Like x 3
  5. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Anything that you can slap a sound effect onto, like Jokers Jetpack.
  6. Reverse Sentry Active Player

We do not need more materials or auras.Its enough.People cant afford to buy all that stuff for feats.Its being really annyoing and stupid.Why should i own 40 auras when i like one only? Thats pretty dumb tbh.Fix the game before releasing unnecessary stuff, for example , higher the drop rates of any rare time capsule collection or new op collections.
  7. Reverse Sentry Active Player

And also , why do you have to connect all of that stuff with feat points ? There is no skill needed for that and its just not the way feats were made for.Also stop bringing out more and more time capsules.Its defenitifly enough.We need time to collect the other stuff.
  8. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I've always thought astral alloy looks a million times better than cosmic, with the added galaxies and colors or whatever. I hope we start to get some interaction in this thread..it's nothing like the costume one.
  9. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

I would like to see a nice electric aura, that do not drop in TC's
  10. Bobby Morningstar New Player

I've told it a long time ago, speed-force aura, the electricity that's moving around the speedster's feets but all around you and of course why not the new green kryptonite aura of Ultraman
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Dont Forget
    Pink Kryptonite Aura
    Silver Kryptonite Aura
    Orange Kryptonite Aura
    and Last but not least
    Periwinkle Kryptonite
  12. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I want a voltaic aura, just like the alternate hand ones in the weapon style pack that actually go around your hands instead of just being behind them like most auras. I've always loved that weapon pack, it would look amazing as an aura on an electric character.
  13. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I really, really like the translucent material idea, that just creates tinted highlights.
    I also really like the idea of auras that turn on/off with movement mode.
    And proper Lantern auras, one for each color of the emotional spectrum.
    I’d like to see auras that wrap around your character instead of just creating a halo effect. It would make soooo many new aura types possible, like a Speed Force aura, or mist/fog streamers that float around the character, or shrouds the character in flames (similar to Ghost Rider).
  14. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Aurora Borealis aura?
    • Like x 1
  15. Khangus Active Player

I was just thinking about this the other day, real talk. But I’d like to see an aura that has bats that circle around you and I’m sure I can think of a lot of other ones as well.
    • Like x 2
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'd like to see the auras fixed there's a break from the elbow to the wrist it's been going on for a long time.
  17. Eve YouTuber

I want this messy paint kind of Material if It's possible. Like this:
    [IMG]
  18. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

What about an aura that leaves a "tail" when in movement mode. Like a trail disappearing behind you. Maybe something that gives the appearance of moving very fast like Flash.
  19. Capitaine Courage Active Player

Surelyy has been requested numerous time, but something truly electric.
  20. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Backup, sidekicks, and trinket mats.:cool:
    • Like x 1