Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Ascended Well-Known Player

This isn't exactly a style request, but.....

Someone on the costume thread mentioned wanting a material that could be earned in open world as a collection or (mission, rep, feat) reward.

I welcome the idea. Materials are cool, but I have yet to see one I *had* to have, and it costs a lot to get the things. They're either stupid expensive on the broker or you're dumping real money into a slot machine. And most of the materials out there I'd only use as a substitute for the Emissive Eyes style, or other small accents. Generally speaking I want to see my costume, you know, instead of a wild mess of glowing colors.

But something I could earn in-game without having to drop cash on? I'd probably do that. Just so I could use it for those small highlights and accents.

I'm fine with these things being for more....invested....players. I have no problem with them having something shiny that I myself can't casually buy. But I wouldn't say no to the devs throwing me a bone, either.
  2. Ascended Well-Known Player

That is an excellent idea.

Your Lantern could have "construct" trinkets......if you had the right material, anyway.
  3. Eve YouTuber

Since we have those in the game:

This as aura:

[IMG]

The purple-redish smoke as material,
    And the pink lighting as aura:
    [IMG]

This will look so awesome for magic users\speedsters!
    • Like x 3
  4. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Dripping green slime.
  5. EK1975 Well-Known Player

Not really see next, but have available some other way. I have posted about this quite a few times. We all know we can get materials from collections obtained through time capsules. But what happens those capsules are no longer available or relevant. My personal example is the Phoenix material. I have been trying to get it since the amazonian capsules were first offered. I have about 40 of those capsules left (out of over 200), and the odds of getting the entire collection (through the random numbering code) are so low, the only way to get it now seems to be spending hundreds of millions of in game money in the broker (most of us casual gamers are not virtual billionaires). I don't know why it's such a terrible idea to put such materials and items into either the marketplace or the Time and Space vendor once the capsules are no longer available.
  6. IcyStone Well-Known Player

Ice material
    • Like x 1
  7. C3alix Committed Player

Why don't we have trails yet?! Every speedster in this game would probably buy one asap!
    • Like x 3
  8. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Power Battery Material of Each Lantern Corps Energy.

Note: (Something like the Energy inside the Battery of each Corp)

Green Lantern Corps Battery ( Ion)

Sinestro Corps Battery (Parallax)

And

9. IcyStone Well-Known Player

ghost material (normal ghosty like material but with a bit transparency)

wood material

ice material

fire material

scales material

fur material

stone material (like in god of monsters raid)
    • Like x 1
  10. co ni New Player

:DHO Oo Thank you all Leaders on toormint for a wery great Play :D
  11. Cadens Dedicated Player

1. Red solar
    2. Black Solar
    3. Return of the smoke aura
  12. DClabel64 New Player

Voltaic material that you can see but also see the costume colors underneath.
  13. Shandirra1006 Active Player

While I love the graphics of the new Kryptonite Aura, the color leaves quite a bit to be desired. Needs to be tint-able. My main color schemes are only red and black. If the name/color is canon, make another aura with a different name but exact same graphics. I really like the sparkling effect. Red and/or black, please.
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

a feather aura would be cool,that moves not feathers that floats in the air but thats moving like real feathers do they would look awesome on thands and feets :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Kaladin Well-Known Player

I have a request for the latest material Force Field. I love the design of it, and Im thrilled to finally have one and I didnt have to drop any extra money to get it, however it seriously needs to be tintable. Its flipping pink. I understand why most of the materials arent, but this material would be so much better if we could change the color of it for designing our looks.
  16. Kaladin Well-Known Player

An emblem I would love to have is the superman, batman, and wonderwoman bvs emblems in enhanced modes
  17. Ascended Well-Known Player

Okay, so I gotta make a re-request for two things I've been asking for (and Ive seen others asking for) given the newest TC.

Force Field aura and Bat Swarm aura.

The force field material is cool. Not something I feel like I have to have, but its cool. But an aura would be an excellent addition too, and would still fit a lot of character concepts.

And the bats.....I've been saying I want this as an aura for ages, but didn't know if it was really possible due to tech limitations. I mean, we've seen the starfish aura and the firefly aura and the aquarium aura and none of them capture the idea of a swarm of bats swirling around you, Batman Begins style. Now I know that its not only possible, but it looks amazing. The Speed Metal back is crazy cool......and an aura would be even better.

And gonna request the "hologram display" aura again; a few screens floating in the air in front of my character's face would really just make my cyborg tech hero look perfect.
  18. Volle Active Player

Good / posetive + Speed force aura with coloor options! love the negative speedforce material but we need the one from flash aswell, wuld be cool get a Speed force lightning aura, to put on materials,
  19. MrSpiderDeath New Player

20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I think for positive speed force It would have to be glowing material (bright red most likely) with white Flashes of Lightning using kingdom Come Flash as a guide
    [IMG]Flash-DC-Comics-Kingdom-Come by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1