Nerf dwf getting annoying

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dragon1576, Jul 15, 2016.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You can't pug the harder raids; you need to form your own group with either league members or people you know are competent and either familiar with the instance mechanics or willing to listen to and follow instructions.

It's just that simple. Organize a good group and raids are a relative breeze. Pug with strangers and you have to be very lucky to get a group that knows how to work together spontaneously and is familiar with the instance mechanics. Lucky almost beyond hope.

As others have said, communication is absolutely key. Everyone needs to at least be listening in the same chat. It helps to have someone call out when to block or otherwise do a mechanic. But everyone needs to be listening, even if they don't have a mike and/or can't type.

Everyone having a mike works best, though as a PC player I find outside software works far better than the very crappy voice quality the in-game voice chat provides to me; often I can't really make out what is being said, and then there are the open-mike people, and constant maddening clicking....
  2. Devlyka Level 30

i think it's because a lot folks don't know how to properly play support roles.
  3. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

I tried...LOL
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Man, you can tell you're bored when you actually sit and watch 5 mins of people shouting, "nooooo!". And kind of enjoy it.
  5. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

LOL
    • Like x 1
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

which were high SP people from PS4 / PC ;)
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I still need the elite waist out of DWF and at this point it's not worth the trouble to try and get in a group with the way RNG is.
  8. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

enough with the nerf this crap. DPS need to stop trying to be top DPS. people need SP. not just CR IS KING. and you need skill. 2 tanks. 2 heal. 1 trool. 3 good DPS. and bammm your done.
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

This thread is a year old people, let it die for chirst sake!
    • Like x 3
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There are some pretty powerfull Necromancers on these Forums. ;)

Or did we just witness the power of Darth Plagueus?? :eek:

;)
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

This is a DC forum, it's obviously Nekron. Probably revenge for Blackest Night's rather unsatisfying conclusion. xD
    • Like x 3