Nerf dwf getting annoying

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dragon1576, Jul 15, 2016.

1. lukelucky Devoted Player

So fos 3 did not require tye group to all work together? All the dps did not have to burn the same enemies and in certain order aye? Funny cause if everyone did nit swittch onto the over grown sunstones it was a wipe. It took cordination amongst the team. Trolls could stun pull or use any assortment of trickery to move medics and snipers.

Fos 1 at the crab. U were not all on the same page and it got ugly
    Khan. Lol sure yea no teamwork or cordination was needed at all during the stones in the first are. U could have 8 guys no mics stroll through i musta forgot.

Batcaves had so many issues like stack te crates and hide behind. Thats a glitch technical issue. The raid with stephen wolf however stand in the middle and ignore the entire design and pray he died. Odd i mean clearly a difference but ok sure.

Easy mode has wrecked players teamwork. We do kinda agree overall though so best of luck to you
    • Like x 1
  2. Firekeeper Well-Known Player

No... Nerf
    • Like x 1
  3. Castrato Well-Known Player

To be honest..... Dwf has already been nerfed. Same with dwfe. So asking for another one just means you're terrible and/or your group is terrible.
    • Like x 1
  4. Scrub Well-Known Player

Its obvious its you....considering youre the one who requested the option to have the choice between stats mattering and cr differential. You made it extremely clear youre an inexperienced player whos put no real work into the game yet you want all the rewards....ive been in bbs groups at 170 for almost 2 hours, not because the raid was too hard but because no one actually knew how to play this game. Heres a little advice just because you have the gear to run something it doesnt mean you should. Leagues can run dwf with no problems extremely fast, so if your groups are taking 5 hours maybe you need to take a hint.
  5. warpaxio Well-Known Player

so you group with ppl who leave after 1 wipe. how is that a raid problem? that looks to me like ppl problem who cant deal with a faliure and wont try and improve or learn the raid mechanics, or in other cases teach other ppl how to beat it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Senko Committed Player

I suspect that's because many of us have either left or given up, this is the first time I've checked the forums in awhile and longer since I actuallly logged in to take advantage of my remaining subscription. Between the community and the current state of end game it just wasn't worth paying any more.

The problem with diversity (I actually agree with you) is that the game until the new content model ONLY had 2 pieces of content, 1 of which was really worth bothering with for each release so either way you get hurt. If you make it too hard those who aren't logging in for a challenge give up, if you make it too easy those who think content shouldn't be beatable till you have overgeared it complain its too easy. More content and more avenues to gear up (gear in vendor same as in raids) makes for the possibility to have more diverrsity. Of course DWF could have had normal easy and elite the challenge especially if they removed the loot lock sharing with normal.

Still speaking personally it wasn't the difficulty that made me give up on this raid it was the drops 3 completed runs over 3 weeks with nothing but green rubbish isn't worth bothering with given the time back then to get a group together and beat it. I got better drops from the duo where i at least saw a reasonable supply of blues. Now I know you can "rig" the deck so you have a better chance at purples but I feel if your needing to rig a game to get decent drops then there's an issue in the game.
  7. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

I agree with the title. Threads about nerfing dwf are getting annoying.
    • Like x 1
  8. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

If DWF is so easy, why is everyone against a nerf?
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Problem I see in any raid, lack of team work, lack of communication, players not willing to play their role, a DPS chasing the score board, etc..

DWF is easy if the group works as a team, communicates, play as a balanced group, allow the tanks to use abilit first to get agro and most importantly have fun. If you are not having fun with the game, why play it?
    • Like x 1
  10. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

It does not need a nerd. Prior to getting our CR up past 170 I had a 1-1-1-5 run and we beat DWF in under 13 minutes. Communication is key.
    • Like x 1
  11. TestReporter Loyal Player

If it's already easy, why waste time making it easier? Content shouldn't be nerfed because a few players can't beat it, even more T8 content, featuring Darkseid and ****.
    • Like x 1
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Waste time? We are about to have a 5 month break. They have enough time to adjust DWF
  13. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

So you don't want to run it in 10mins. 5dps make the burn slower on the last boss
  14. TestReporter Loyal Player

Yeah, the players will also have 5 months to get better and beat the raid, unless they are too dumb to learn something.
    • Like x 2
  15. TestReporter Loyal Player

Not really, if the group knows what to do, they can do it easily with a solo tank/heal/troll, elusian done it 5-1-1-1 before the raid went live.
    • Like x 1
  16. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Really? 13 minutes is quite low time. I seen some teams in there for hours, 5+. My average time is around 20 minutes the last few times I played, some times it takes a bit longer.

Overall DWF is fine. No nerf needed. Players just need to learn to communicate, that is the key for that raid. Especially now that are our CRs are 170+. I think it is funny that many players wont' beat it due to a lack of understanding and wanting to learn mechanics and lack of ability to communicate.
    • Like x 1
  17. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

That's not the only reason. There were groups without mental players still beating both easy day 1. It was really a joke to be considered elite and many players were complaining abut HH and HH elite being too easy.
  18. Zero Hesitation Level 30

This has to be the most stupid post I've seen in a while. Just because YOU can't beat it doesn't mean it needs a Nerf. Please stop posting on the forums because you're are part of the type of people who mess up the game.
  19. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

It was mostly quantum and mental dps. Around that time i remember a post that showed like 40% of the population was quantum. Both were doing crazy damage because of white hand mods. I'm talking hitting adds for 120k each.
  20. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Just because YOU can beat it don't mean it don't need a nerf. Is turnabout fair play?