New in the Marketplace: Celebrate #BatmanDay with Batman's Cowl Pack!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 25, 2015.

1. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

agreed replay badges should ALWAYS be tied into bundles that arent episodes.. All these styles and legends characters are OPTIONAL, but Replay badges are ALWAYS mandatory. IMO.. TIE in some GOOD amount of replay badges and have my money too Daybreak!
  2. Professor M1NDSTR1KE New Player

HOPEFULLY IT WONT BE GONE WHEN I GET PAID I NEED THIS STYLE FOR MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME
    • Like x 1
  3. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

Coming from the guy that was ******** about 8 dollar hair styles this might surprise you a bit but I think the price is fine.

20 bucks for two iconic head pieces such as batman are just the type of vanity items our MP needs I hope that they continue to add more.

8 bucks for hair styles was a bit much but Batman's Cowl now thats worth the money. In my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  5. KratTheDefiler Well-Known Player

Don't forget, this was already kind of set in motion with the idea that "people don't spend money on vanity items" from the developers themselves. Well, we'll see how this turns out and while I'm sure the people that spend their lives on boards like this or the game will have no issues with it, my concern is about the hordes of people needed to keep the game alive not caring or seeing it for what it is. The most dangerous thing for this game is lack of interest from the wider game playing population or the perception that it's become a rip off.

I think they should look into taking surveys and doing some real market research. Maybe attach it in game and see what the players themselves, not the minority on this board, has to say about things. I love the idea of micro transactions based around cool vanity items, but I also know what consumers do when they think something is turning into a rip off. I'd hate to see something many of us have been waiting for be set up to fail. I say let the player base express their opinion with their words before they express it by simply turning off the game for good. Maybe all of those things you speak of are a part of the reason why the game is in the current state it's in?

An older product with a declining population raising prices while producing less is NOT a good sign. Looks like cashing in before the lights go out to me.
  6. spinza Well-Known Player

hey guys how its working on PC I just buy it on US pc but I cant see anything on invetry or duty mod what shuld I do?
  7. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

#BatmanDayEveryday
    • Like x 1
  8. Sbel Devoted Player

Go into the Marketplace, click the "Redeem/Claim" button, you should be able to claim it on the right side, then use it in your inventory. You need to claim it on each character.
    • Like x 2
  9. CollKev Well-Known Player

$20 dollars for pixels. Its not even about the money, its about the worth. How many of you will wear that style for a month straight? That $20 you could buy a membership, buy better stuff in other games. But you guys are the reason why it is this price because you buy it then next time they will make it more expensive. And idc if its 2 head piece everyone will go for the cowl. You guys are like puppets letting them drain every ounce of money they can before the game shuts. $20 for a Head piece, well you can do as you please with your money keep feeding into their scam. Ill sell a poprock to people for $20. People have been waiting for long the least they could do is make it $5 or give it away.
    • Like x 1
  10. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Meh, not a fan of batman. But for those who do, enjoy it.
  11. DarkAya Dedicated Player

20$ for a Batman mask, it's 'the Batman', the golden child of DC, 20$ is not expensive nor cheap, they made it for all those crying how much the want that 'Batman inspired mask', hell, they would've even pay 100$ for it, it's kinda exclusive, don't really need it?, not a fanboy? don't purchase it!
    I'm not happy with a price but I don't need it, I appreciate that devs listen to what ppl asking for, even if it takes 3 years. They dropped a bomb with that Cowl.
    • Like x 1
  12. Sbel Devoted Player

My feelings on the price: I think they're going for the pricing style I see at kohl's stores, overprice things so they can do 50% - 75% off sales and still make money off of it. Some people will buy it for full price, and then when there's a sale some people who would normally refuse to buy a style for $5-10 will buy it because "It's on sale! Look at all the money I'm saving!"

I'm ok with that. It's just a style, people who can't or won't pay for it won't be at a disadvantage.

If they never put this on sale, then I'll change my opinion.
    • Like x 3
  13. Qwerty Beyond New Player

14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Tried the Emissive Eyes face style with the mask but no luck :( They simply don't render. Your best bet, if you wish to control the colour of the eyes is to go with the Bug eyes option posted a couple of pages back. Alternatively the goggles, but that's about it I'm afraid to say.
    • Like x 1
  15. The Quickster Well-Known Player

Geez
    the people in this thread
    why do people hate seeing other people have fun
    mind your own business, yeah.
    I dont see how this new item affects anyone in a bad way whether you get it or not
    • Like x 1
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Haha, I guess it does work for some things then :p The helm style would work very well for that look if you're going for it.

I put on some thick metal armour earlier. The Medieval chest was once piece and the whole look felt like The Dark Knight Returns Batman verison or even the Ben Affleck armoured suit.

I think I still prefer it the most on the Striker body type. Just looks more like Batman's helmet, I think. Ahh well, back to LOA hood :p
  17. Qwerty Beyond New Player

We ain't complaining about the cowl, we think it's great actually.
    We are complaining about the price XD
    • Like x 1
  18. Rurnax Active Player

Whens the half price sale I got bills to pay don't live with mommy and daddy. 20bucks kinda steep for a mask. looks great though.
  19. JediKing Level 30

Lol I'm fine with making things fir the marketplace. But seriously for $20 I can buy a Batman shirt maybe a cowl in the real world who ever set these prices SMH. I don't care what anyone try to say to defend that no justification none don't try you just fooling yourself. I'll wait for the sale while people wasting money. $20 really DCUO us acting Capcom or EA like nowadays. I'm just saying man nothing anyone says can make me be like your right I'll buy tho today. Don't get ne wrong you who buy it have every right and nit blaming you. It's who ever set these prices it's... Laughable this is not helping the marketplace people in game right are like its stupid. I suggest wait until it does on sale save your money but if you wanna buy it I will not hate. But dayme....
    • Like x 4
  20. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4