Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

It is Feat night and tomorrow is Raid night. Check us out and if interested join up so you can get in on the action.
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Another fun feat night. Raid night tomorrow woot woot
  3. Fellow earthling New Player

Its me Fellow Earthling, I finally got an account lol
    • Like x 1
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

lol glad to hear it Earth. Are you ready for Raid night?
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Had a great weekend and I hope the rest of you did as well. Still looking for some healers and trolls. We also still have a couple of mentor positions open if you know both sides of your power and are willing to teach it to others. Check us out if you are interested at heroiceducators.shivtr.com till then remember to have fun
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Game Update 34 today. Plus we added a couple more members last night. league is shaping up very well indeed. We still have plenty of room for Earth, Electricity, Ice, and Nature. Most of the other power sets have been closed or are low. If you want a league that will help and teach you how to play not just carry you so you fail in the new content then here we are.
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Wow got two members to t5 just buy getting a couple of rings from the new update, and WOW the graphics look soooo much better on the ps4 now with the 60 fps. Tonight is alert night so if you want to be part of a league that helps it members by teaching roles and raid strategies/ mechanics check us out.
  8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Sounds good, doesn't it? Check them out!
    • Like x 1
  9. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks for the kind words. I hope recruiting is going well for you also.
  10. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Had an excelent turnout for Alert night. Got another member to t5 and I got my alt to cr83. Not to shabby. if you are interested in a league that runs and teaches all content and roles check us out. we are still looking for members with the powersets of Mental, Earth, Electricity, Sorcery, and Nature to round us out. See you in game.
  11. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

League helped me get my alt a full set of raven gear and then we did a trigon run for a weapon. I think all of out t1 members have gotten to t3 in the last two weeks without being carried through content and while learning the raids/mechanics of the game. Another couple weeks like that and we will have a mostly t5 league. Check us out if you are having a rough time learning your role or just need some help getting through the content. We run it all and have fun doing it. Tomorrow is feat Friday so let's go get some sp!
  12. DoMoTroll New Player

These guys seem like a pretty good group, willing to help teach newer players without the "play it my way" attitude, will help lower CR players learn their roles and play through content, not just crush everything while the new player stands there and watches. If you are looking for a league who will help you learn as you level up instead if just carrying you through content to get you to T5, check them out.
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks DoMortas
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Added 2 more members tonight and had a very successful Feat Friday. Thank you to all of our members for making this game so much fun to play. Raid night tomorrow!!!
  15. Kyle W New Player

Yes hi I am new to DC Universe online and I am looking for a League to Join up with
    • Like x 1
  16. lukegirgis New Player

Hey guys, I'm new to DC, level 14, is it too late to join this? Getting my head around leagues etc
    • Like x 1
  17. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Give me some of your stats. Like age, cr, sp, power, time zone, and when you normally play. You can put this info on your app at our website. Then I will talk to you ingame.
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

We can help you with anything you need help with. Please give me some info though: age, power, time zone, and when you normally play. You can put this info on your app at our website. Then I will talk to you ingame.
  19. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Looks like your thread could use a bump!
    • Like x 1
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thank you. We have added 5 members in the last 2 days and they seem to be fitting in just fine. I hope you recruiting is going just a good as ours.