Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. GRAVITY COMET New Player

2. DEVILS SPEED New Player

Will you have a gadget mentor i just switched my power
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Tormentor is our Gadget mentor and if you need help he will be very willing to help you I am sure
  4. DEVILS SPEED New Player

Good im working on PvP
  5. DEVILS SPEED New Player

ill be on probably tomorrow or saturday
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Great we will see you then. :)
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

We have about 25 members now. We grew pretty quick and that is FANTASTIC! Now we need to take a bit of time to get to know all of our new friends and make sure everyone works well with each other. This unfortunately means that recruitment is closed for a bit. I will let everyone know when it opens back up. Until then remember to enjoy the game and play for FUN!
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Hello everyone. We have gotten to know some of our new members and have decided to open recruitment up for some specific powersets. We are currently looking for a few Mentors. A Mentor is someone that knows their Power inside and out. Mentors are willing to take people through their load-outs and explain why they chose the powers they did for each role and how they interact with each other. A Mentor MUST be willing to explain and show what they are talking about. A Mentor should also know both roles and be proficient in them. We have some fantastic Mentors already but are looking for a few more to round things out. The powers that we need are ICE, FIRE, HARD LIGHT, ELECTRICITY, RAGE, and SORCERY. I myself know rage and electricity but I think having a separate Mentor for them other than the League Leader is a better idea. If you fit one of these powers and are interested please let me know. If you are not interested that is fine we hope you are having a great time in the game and thank you for checking us out.
  9. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Still looking for some Mentors for this fantastic league we have going now. Join us for Feat Friday and let have some fun!
  10. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Had a great weekend running with our fantastic members and teaching some of them room mechanics. Check us out we are still looking for some great players to be Mentors in out league
  11. GenesisAngel New Player

Can I apply?:eek:
    • Like x 1
  12. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Yes you can apply...just be sure to include your age, cr, sp, power, and level in the app. I look forward to running with you. Till then enjoy the game
  13. GenesisAngel New Player

Where do I apply? I will surely get it done:) I'm still quite new to the game though.
    • Like x 1
  14. YourNitMair New Player

I applied! I would love to join you guys! where do I add all that information? in the message part of the application?
    • Like x 1
  15. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Look at the first page of this thread there is a link to our website. then apply. Please give us your age, cr, sp, and power
  16. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Yes please add the information in the message part of the application. I look forward to seeing you in game
  17. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Still have some open Mentor spots. Come check us out if interested
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Over 20 members and still going strong. Going to run some Alerts tonight...feats on Friday and Raids on Saturday. Still looking for a few mentors for specific powers. Let us know if you are interested
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Had a great night running alerts. Feat Friday is right around the corner and Raid night is Saturday. Still need a few Mentors to fill out the powers. We are looking for Nature, Earth, Fire, Electricity, HL, and Sorcery. If you know your power inside and out and do not mind teaching others check us out. Till then have fun.
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Feat Friday tomorrow check us out