Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Another great night with friends just having a good time. If you are interested in a league that helps, teaches, and cares check us out.
  2. rummykush New Player

Hello I am interested in joining your league
    • Like x 1
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Hi I am glad to hear that you are interested. Could you give me a bit of info? First please check out the website to make sure you like what you see then submit an app. In the app leave a message and let me know your cr, sp, power, and your age. We do not have an age restriction but I do like to know . We are a mature league so keep that in mind. I look forward to talking and running with you. Till then enjoy the game.
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I hope everyone had a fantastic Valentines with their loved ones. Now it is back to the game woot woot. Raid night tomorrow cannot wait
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

It is RAID NIGHT!!!! If you are interested then now is a great time to check us out and get in on some of these league runs. See you all in game.
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Just finished Veng and Dawn. Lots of fun. Later tonight we will be doing three more raids and finishing with a nexus run. Check us out if you are interested. We still need a few mentors and powers
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Had a great raid night. We did 4 raids and finished with Nexus. Great job everyone.
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Having a great day today and I hope all of you are also. We are recruiting earth, nature, sorcery, mental, ice, and electricity powers still. If you want to be part of a great league that takes the time to teach and show ALL of their members ALL of the content then check us out you will not be sorry.
  9. rummykush New Player

Im a lvl 30 dpser power is ice cr is 48 pvp 79 age 28 dual pistols n I need to look up for my sp
    • Like x 1
  10. Pinder 242 New Player

Looking to join a league can I join your league lvl 30 tank powerstream ps3
    • Like x 1
  11. Squaxii New Player

hey i just sent an application, talk to you guys later. :) -waqqi
    • Like x 1
  12. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I added a comment on your app check it out please
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I added a comment to your app check it out please
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Added a couple more members. Nothing planned for tonight in the league so if you are interested in joining a great team that does not mind helping out all of its members and teaching content check us out. Till then have fun in game.
  15. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Still looking for some experienced players to fill out some Mentor positions. The mentors we do have are doing a fantastic job and are even making guides. If you are looking for a league that helps all of its members and teaches/runs all content check us out you will not be sorry.
  16. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Added a couple more people tonight and ran some content with them. Great night
  17. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Added another member tonight. This is starting off as a great day and we will finish it up with some alerts tonight.
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Wow busy day. Added 4 members today so far. Cannot wait to start running with some of them on the regular. Feat night and Raid night should be a blast this week. Alert night (tonight) should be very productive with all the new people. Nothing like running some alerts with new people to get to know them.
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Almost to 30 members check us out and maybe you can be the one that breaks that 30 mark. Had a great time running alerts tonight. Got to know some of our new members.
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Tomorrow is raid feat night. It should be great fun with all of these members now, plus it will give us a chance to run some content together and teach some mechanics. See you all in game.